• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEAC Reviews - Process & Authenticity

Steve , this "jaycie4" character sounds like a troll. Just looking to pick fights. Even sounds like a new yorker ,bad attitude and all . Not even worth the time to try to educate. Trust me , I have lived with their kind for many years , there is no satisfying them , they just want to ride you down. Critisize , so as to try to bring you down , that's how poorly they feel about themselves. You go on being happy with what you do brother. m 

Steve , this "jaycie4" character sounds like a troll. Just looking to pick fights. Even sounds like a new yorker ,bad attitude and all . Not even worth the time to try to educate. Trust me , I have lived with their kind for many years , there is no satisfying them , they just want to ride you down. Critisize , so as to try to bring you down , that's how poorly they feel about themselves. You go on being happy with what you do brother. m

Jim seems really frustrated with me and I have no recollection of ever having had any clarifying questions exchanged with him. I can't make heads or tails of it. In the one hand, he's got a heap of negative assumptions and misinformation about how deceitful my message is, yet he freely admits to not having been a participant in any of my three classrooms over the years.

His YT channel is Amazing Airguns and his name is Jim Cooper if ya wanna hear more of what he has to say. I've watched all his peppery vids aimed at Ernest & Matt, and Matt's back at him. To me there's some significant leap to negative conclusion without having gathered the other side of the story... but that's just my take on it.

Steve 

Steve,

I've always found your videos to be honest and valuable to the point where I use them as REFERENCE. I see many AGN posts concerning fairly basic tuning/problems/issues with their guns and I can tell they haven't watched your Youtube reviews(on AEAC Home or AEAC Vlog) of that gun. They should be required viewing before posting, imo. I've even linked them in response to members who have trouble their guns, and have gotten feedback thanking me. 

This Jim guy seems to turn up(in various incarnations) on forums/Youtube/social media bombasting away about how great of a shooter he is and attacking established posters(who have notoriety) like he is on their level in order to receive more attention, while providing no actual evidence or data to support his claims(other than his words). He seems to subscribe to the theory that ANY publicity is good publicity(until his increasingly abrasive comments get him blocked, banned, or run off). Although he has some minor valid points and concerns, the way he chooses to communicate his ideas only comes across as inflammatory and/or self-serving. Don't feed the troll!

Thanks for the many years of QUALITY video reviews, which are free to anyone who wants to watch them on Youtube. I have found all to be thorough and accurate. It is obvious that you REALLY CARE about doing a good evaluation and are careful to be fair and honest.

Thanks for all you do for the industry,

ghostranger169

I'm not certain if this answers the question being asked but my current ammo sponsors are as follows:

H&N Sport, JSB Diabolo, Predator International, Crosman, Altaros, Nielsen Specialty Ammo, Seneca, FX Hybrid, and new as of this year Zan Projectiles and Rifle Ammunition Brazile.

I am looking for two things for you to review here. The Zan slugs, and the Rifle Ammunition. I also would like to know a stocking dealer for the Brazile pellets.

Jim

I'm not certain if this answers the question being asked but my current ammo sponsors are as follows:

H&N Sport, JSB Diabolo, Predator International, Crosman, Altaros, Nielsen Specialty Ammo, Seneca, FX Hybrid, and new as of this year Zan Projectiles and Rifle Ammunition Brazile.

I am looking for two things for you to review here. The Zan slugs, and the Rifle Ammunition. I also would like to know a stocking dealer for the Brazile pellets.

Jim

It's my understanding that Rifle Ammunition Brazile will be distributed in the U.S. by Predator International/JSB out of Colorado, meaning that all their normal customers will have access should they choose (Pyramyd Air, Airgun Depot, Airguns of Arizona, Utah Airguns, SPAW, etc). Rifle Ammunition Brazile reserved a spot with me for IWA coverage so we'll find out more I'm sure... that is if IWA still takes place for me.

Steve 

Anyone has the right to decide the veracity of what they see, based on their own personal criteria.

Steve is honest about who pays him. My guns shoot in line with the ones he tests. My Cricket, my Dads Avenger both shoot in line with what he shows on his videos. Not exactly, some pellets better some worse. My guns don't have specially selected barrels. I know tuning for slugs can be finicky. Lots of different factors. Not the least of which is accuracy of a gage showing the pressure of the regulated air. I have at my disposal 4 regulated PCPs none of them agree exactly. This can make a difference.

Clamp that gun in a weighted rest, at an indoor range. Check it taking out other factors.

Jim

... barrel lottery. I have a great one for sure in my Avenger .22 but I don't feel like Tyler Patner would have cherry picked one for me, if that were the implication. It's not in his personality at all. Perhaps he'll chime in.

Steve

Maybe if you had paid for it Steve LOL...kidding of course. For pretty much everything that goes out the door to reviewers/content creators, it gets a general function test and typically I will throw a few pellets down range to make sure it's doing what it should be. But the idea that I might go through multiple guns and end up picking the best one to send to someone is silly. I cannot speak for all manufacturers and retailers, but that has never been something we have done for anyone and not something I am aware of anyone else doing (not saying it doesn't happen, but I am not aware of it if it does). 

At the end of the day, none of the content creators I have dealt with/deal with (this goes for me too) want to misrepresent the products and that goes both ways (positively and negatively). Doing so only leads to negative customer experiences, and no one that I know, wants that. And a the vast majority of manufacturers that I've dealt with over the years feel the same way. 

Hey all,

Just as a matter of public record, I deleted Jim Cooper's (jaycie4) subscription from my YouTube channels this evening... something I don't take lightly and have done 3 times in 7 years (Jim's was the 3rd). 

After I politely answered his 4 questions here in this thread yesterday, he relocated over to my late AirMaks Katran YouTube video today and began a little campaign under multiple identities in the comments section with the same stuff all over again. I've shared it below along with my response as a matter of integrity.

-----

Amazing airguns
Very nice review. How do you feel about Ernest Rowe picking through hundreds of barrels to find what he calls the shooters the ones that actually perform well. You can see his posts on my channel. The shooters go to the guys who shoot guns as an advertisement on YouTube for a fx and I wonder if you had one of those shooters barrels that actually work one out of 300 or a shooter in the barrel when you shut your groups with their guns

Amazing airguns
How do you also feel about the fact that Airgun nation . Your friend Michael wendt suppresses the peoples voice. When anybody posts my true facts about a fx liners video. The nation removes it. Now there’s all other videos posted up there but why isn’t mine up there. I told people not to take my word for it and to check their barrels. They check their barrels and then they make a post and then it’s gone.. They find the very terrible inconsistencies enter barrels and then they post about it and their post is taken down where is freedom of speech Steve. Aren’t you for the advancement of air guns. Where do you stand on your friend keeping people from posting true things that they found out about their guns by checking it themselves .

Amazing airguns
Steve everybody knows you’re working with Mike . an hour and a half ago that post wasn’t up there. I sent a message to Mike stating that if he kept taking peoples comments about their barrels being bad after watching the truth about FX liners and checking their barrels the way I told them to . I told them not to take my word to check the liners themselves. I told mike I have talked to over 100 of my subscribers that I posted about their barrels and posted my video and Michael immediately takes it down. I told Michael that at least 100 of my subscribers are going to re-post the problems they’ve been having with their liners after they check them and they’re going to be posting my video back up there. And if he takes it down they are going to make her own video and put it up on YouTube what he did how he silenced them and their opinion on the effects barrels and then wanting a new barrel.You say this is damage control and you are getting paid by Michael to get him views because nobody watches him and the ones that do it’s all thumbs down. Andy’s Airgun reviews that guy is flower past year doesn’t take any money buys on pallets if he wants a gun that he reviewed he pays full boat and he shows the invoice..

Amazing airguns
I just read that post that you said was up there that you and Michael just put up there I got a Telya I got a good laugh out of that. Steve do you really think people are that stupid you get paid to review a gun and you’re gonna put it down are you kidding me. Tell your friend Michael take one more post down about people having issues with her FX liners and posting my video. And that stuff is going to go viral

Amazing airguns
Steve you already collaborated with Mike and Allied that post was not up there which makes you a liar. Why would any person not doing anything wrong have to lie. You can ask me any question I’m gonna tell you the truth because that’s all I’ve done is tell the truth.

Amazing airguns
I’ve got screenshots of everything I’ve posted in my post were taken down you never got up there you never replied and then Michael deleted my account. I have it all on video so I suggest you answer that question and make yourself look like an honest guy because if you don’t I’m going to show how you lied.

Amazing airguns
If you posted a comment I would’ve put it on youtube it would already be up on YouTube you didn’t post a comment Steve. And now I know exactly what you are that’s what that post was meant to do to see how much of a liar you are and it is unbelievable that you of all people the guy who’s looking to bring airguns to the highest point he can get to it’s just a liar. Just like I said in my post if you’re getting paid you’re gonna go chea

Airgun Barrel man
Hey Steve that was a really awesome video. But I got ask you do reviews for free. What does someone get when they pay you for review. I mean they’re paying you and they expect to get something from you so what is it that you give them when they pay you to do a review.

Airgun Barrel man
Another great review. Hey you do reviews for free so when you get someone that pays you to do a video what do they get for the money. I mean you do them for free so when someone pays you they expect to get something and what is it that you give them. I mean you don’t use a scope Cam just saying

-----

... my regrettable response to Jim over on YT before I deleted his subscription.

Jim,

While I welcome a differing of opinion and challenging questions from the audience, your uncorroborated conjecture, multiple threats, and overall accusatory approach towards me this past 24 hours has been false & malicious (12 questions/comments attacking my integrity here in my AirMaks Katran vid today and 4 similarly structured questions/comments over on the Airgun Nation Forum yesterday).

I've gone out of my way to spend time with you politely & with transparency, and in no instances have I been extended the same courtesy. I'm sorry you weren't able to find value here and wish you the best of luck. Your subscription has been deleted.

For anyone wanting to view the 4 questions Jim (jaycie4) asked me on the Airgun Nation Forum yesterday along with my answers to those 4 questions (a relative duplicate of the questions he's also asked me here on YouTube today) please feel free to visit the below link:

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/aeac-reviews-process-authenticity/?referrer=1

Steve

I got back into airguns a couple years ago, and your videos were the starting point to my research. I've a ton from you, and Matt dubber..You guys make it impossible to not understand if that makes sense. 

The amount if detail, and dedication you practice are second to none.

Ps I picked up a pucher breaker because of your video..the gun didn't perform the same for me, so I wa guilty of a little blame game..After rewatching a fee times I learned that you do quite a bit of work to your guns to get them to perform..

I believe that is the case with a lot of unbelievers. 

Keep it up...ill keep watching.. thank you 

I got back into airguns a couple years ago, and your videos were the starting point to my research. I've a ton from you, and Matt dubber..You guys make it impossible to not understand if that makes sense. 

The amount if detail, and dedication you practice are second to none.

Ps I picked up a pucher breaker because of your video..the gun didn't perform the same for me, so I wa guilty of a little blame game..After rewatching a fee times I learned that you do quite a bit of work to your guns to get them to perform..

I believe that is the case with a lot of unbelievers. 

Keep it up...ill keep watching.. thank you

Makes sense. Unless one follows me on Instagram and AEAC Vlog too, it's difficult to realize how much work goes into getting the performance out of these things. 

Really, it's just time spent on a few things... culling for the ammo it wants, getting the barrel cleanliness where the gun wants it to be, ensuring the trigger is adjusted into a place where it won't be a detractor from performance, ensuring the projectile speed & stability are in a place that will allow it to perform in the given wind conditions, making sure the scope is happy (no over adjusted) and finally... learning the hold, approach, and trigger squeeze the gun wants through the firing cycle.

The above is the magic recipe that I suspect a LOT of people overlook or are unaware of.

Steve

Steve,

My Mom always said that if you can't say anything nice then just don't say anything at all. As a retired Engr. with good and bad experiences with PCP guns, ammo, compressors etc, I find the guidance from folks like you and Tyler is refreshing. You both should be commended for your contributions to the Airgun community.

"No problem so small it can't be blown out of proportion"

Take care and keep up the good work.👍

I appreciate the depth, honesty, and reliability of your reviews. While other reviewers give hype and exaggeration of claims, you consistently give detailed reviews and are not afraid to tell us what you don’t like about a particular gun. Thanks again and keep up the great work. It’s obvious that you put in a lot of time and energy to produce these reviews.

Dang.

But this happen from time to time on forums.

I must admit that i am also about to create a slew of ghost youtube accounts, not to do any trolling but rather to be able to comment ( in a nice orderly manner ) on things without getting my posts deleted, and right now it is so bad that often i cant even post a sentence from a fairy tale without youtube deleting it.

I have no red flags in regard to your work, and thats saying something as i am sort of a red flag guy, growing up under a red flag :) ( my father was one of the foremost commies in my country ) And my National flag ( oldest in the world ) are red,,,,,, with a white cross on it.

I have / do myself work with dashcam companies, but i dont do reviews but i can do a simple unboxing video with talking hands, i make footage available and expand on my personal knowledge, and i help ( on a forum ) people to make a informed decision on what to get when they are looking for a dashcam, but i can / will not tell you what to get.

I suppose what might make the authenticity go to the next level is if you could deliver my ammo to the target as accurate as you do 😀🙄🙄🙄

I've learned quite a bit from your channel. Glad you're looking to make things better. I personally have zero complaints. I do like the dual channels where I can geek out in depth or take a pass on details when I'm less interested. 

Dang.

But this happen from time to time on forums.

I must admit that i am also about to create a slew of ghost youtube accounts, not to do any trolling but rather to be able to comment ( in a nice orderly manner ) on things without getting my posts deleted, and right now it is so bad that often i cant even post a sentence from a fairy tale without youtube deleting it.

I have no red flags in regard to your work, and thats saying something as i am sort of a red flag guy, growing up under a red flag :) ( my father was one of the foremost commies in my country ) And my National flag ( oldest in the world ) are red,,,,,, with a white cross on it.

I have / do myself work with dashcam companies, but i dont do reviews but i can do a simple unboxing video with talking hands, i make footage available and expand on my personal knowledge, and i help ( on a forum ) people to make a informed decision on what to get when they are looking for a dashcam, but i can / will not tell you what to get.

Interesting to hear you speak of YouTube deleting comments. I'm seeing that more and more. For example, I'll get an email notification of a new comment on AEAC and I can read it in the email but when I go to YouTube to answer it, it's gone, lol. Weird!

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself on AEAC 👍

Steve

I suppose what might make the authenticity go to the next level is if you could deliver my ammo to the target as accurate as you do
1f600.svg
1f644.svg
1f644.svg
1f644.svg

I've learned quite a bit from your channel. Glad you're looking to make things better. I personally have zero complaints. I do like the dual channels where I can geek out in depth or take a pass on details when I'm less interested.

Valuable perspective on what the 2 channels mean to you. That hadn't occurred to me.

Thanks!

Steve