9mm Leshiy 2 Made in the USA?!

i do think air guns are pricey but as a someone who has been involed in manufacturing products ( not air guns ) the more you make the more affordable it is.
i would assume the cost of upper end air guns has more to do with the numbers them you might think.
theres a LOT more ,22lr the air rifles being sold.
if your market dictates you will sale a 1000 units of something you maynot have the capital or desire to make a million of them? and the cost difference between these kind of number is huge
thats why a cheap .22lr ( aside from cost corner cutting ) is freakin cheap.

Reactions: Sergey1972
IMO high quality air guns cost more than many PB because they are more expensive and complicated to produce than PB. More parts that need machining and labor to assemble. Not much to many PB except high quality barrel, receiver, bolt and trigger with decent stock.

Tell that to my Atlas Artemis - ran me 7k after tx lic and fees.

Years ago I bought a LES BAER PREMIER II but that's a lot cheaper than an Atlas. As accurate as the Les Baer is all my airguns are more accurate.

Nice!

As much as I'd love to run drills in my backyard w/PBs . . . not allowed. What I can do is run drills with my airguns though, and you're right, they're all more accurate than I am. Accuracy that that big a deal to me though, just ringing the A zone's as fast as possible :)

Interesting article's

Last edited:
Interesting article

Thank you, very interesting indeed. I don’t think I can comment much due to site rules but I don’t like that they’re painting Edgun as an “arms business”, another quote, “For gun lovers, the company promises the highest quality standards in developing accurate, reliable and durable weapons.” Again, “It is possible to buy weapons and arms accessories here” here as well, “Russian weapons are sent from Spain throughout Europe.”

Reactions: dorcula
Emailed back and forth with Brian a bit. He said none of this is a secret so I’ll share here, however assume any of this is subject to change. This was casual back and forth in email. NOT marketing material.

It’s called the Leshiy magnum Leshiy 9

If I understood him correctly it seems to be backwards compatible with previous barrels but he made it clear that you can NOT upgrade an existing L2 into Magnum form due to a complete rework of the valve and plenum.

Price will probably be around 2800-3200 depending on BBL length
specs
Leshiy magnum hope to hit 150 FLBS
2 titanium magazines
power adjusting too
Behemoth silencer QD
handguard
350CC bottle
2 mag holders
micarta grip with tools
black out kit
Muzzle brake QD
(I may have missed something)
Brian

What’s interesting is it seemed like someone was already getting ~120 fpe with a huma raptor reg in .25. I’m guessing he’s getting the 150 on a shorter barrel. I still don’t have a L2 so I think I’ll get one of these and report back. Ugghh this is by far the most expensive addiction hobby I’ve had 😩

Last edited:
Emailed back and forth with Brian a bit. He said none of this is a secret so I’ll share here, however assume any of this is subject to change. This was casual back and forth in email. NOT marketing material.

It’s called the Leshiy Magnum.

If I understood him correctly it seems to be backwards compatible with previous barrels but he made it clear that you can NOT upgrade an existing L2 into Magnum form due to a complete rework of the valve and plenum.

Price will probably be around 2800-3200 depending on BBL length
specs
Leshiy magnum hope to hit 150 FLBS
2 titanium magazines
power adjusting too
Behemoth silencer QD
handguard
350CC bottle
2 mag holders
micarta grip with tools
black out kit
Muzzle brake QD
(I may have missed something)
Brian

What’s interesting is it seemed like someone was already getting ~120 fpe with a huma raptor reg in .25. I’m guessing he’s getting the 150 on a shorter barrel. I still don’t have a L2 so I think I’ll get one of these and report back. Ugghh this is by far the most expensive addiction hobby I’ve had 😩
As a machinist, I was looking into making a barrel and opening up some mags. I’m literally looking at a used Leshiy 2 right now online. Knowing that this might be working its way down the line now I will definitely wait. I pray it doesn’t take too long to make it to market. I wish I could get the opportunity to talk them into manufacturing here in the steel city.

As a machinist, I was looking into making a barrel and opening up some mags. I’m literally looking at a used Leshiy 2 right now online. Knowing that this might be working its way down the line now I will definitely wait. I pray it doesn’t take too long to make it to market. I wish I could get the opportunity to talk them into manufacturing here in the steel city.
Brian is super responsive. If you have a serious background as a machinist I’d absolutely reach out. The worst that happens is he says he’s already set but still has you in his digital Rolodex… just a thought.

Edit- once you reach your 10 posts and 10 days send me a DM if you don’t see mine.

Brian is super responsive. If you have a serious background as a machinist I’d absolutely reach out. The worst that happens is he says he’s already set but still has you in his digital Rolodex… just a thought.

Edit- once you reach your 10 posts and 10 days send me a DM if you don’t see mine.

Did you happen to get an eta on when they plan to release? thanks