30 cal coyote hunting pcp

I have taken many with. 30 Cal.

My latest acquisition for that kind of size animales is the Vulcan 3 long. It gives 20 foot pounds more than the Vulcan 2 and that the Uragan.

It gives many shots per fill and is as accurate as Vulcan 2 and Uragan.

JSB Hades and an Airgun Tachnology. 30 Cal is all you need to take down coyotes on the spot.

Look at my hunting videos, there is a video of a shot to a coyote with Vulcan 2 and JSB Hades,. 30 Cal:

The Impact can get you up to 115 FPE in .30 caliber. I really like mine. A very accurate and consistence airgun, but best to be a tuning/tinkering type to squeeze the most out of them.

Some have waited over a year to receiver their Evol orders. Very, very slow over at AAA.
You can order the Evol from AOA and have it in your hands in a week or less.

The Uragan and the Evol are both great choices. You’ll be hard pressed to find anything to complain about from either of them. Both have great triggers (the Evol has probably the best trigger you’ll ever touch.) Both are rugged enough for truck guns and both are plenty accurate to drop coyotes at 100. I own both and they are shot-for-shot the most reliable airguns I’ve seen. Pick them up and they are dead on tack drivers. No adjustments to be made, no muss no fuss.
If price is a big concern then the new Umarex Gauntlet in .30 might be just what the doctor ordered for your coyote needs. I’ve not shot the .30 Gauntlet yet but reviews look decent.

I have personally put down yotes over 60 yards and out to 80 with a head-shot with a Mrod at 40FPE using 25.39s. Yes, placement is key however, and I usually try too put it between their eye and ear from the side and directly between the eyes when full frontal to me. This is a normal practice for me when I go out with my buddy for yotes in traps. Highly effective and have even used a .22 Mrod at 18FPE up to 60 yards. A yotes skull is NOT as thick as a possum or other game creature.