$79 for 4 tins of Crosman pellets!?šŸ˜³

@blackpaw, we all understandĀ pride. I believe that most humans at one time or another during their lives fall victim to their own pride. Now, if Nate continued to try and sell at exorbitant prices on the classifieds he would be a very uncool guy. But that said, he's been called out... Let's see what the test of time bears out...Ā 

I live in California where the majority of younger people are anti-gun. Those days of dadā€™s buying their kids pellet guns are all but gone. Most people buying pellet guns here are older guys buying them for themselves. Now if I lived in a more gun friendly state, that wouldnā€™t be a bad idea Vet

My bad, I didnā€™t know where you lived. I was at Walmart yesterday and they had a full rack of Crosman 22ā€™s. The caveman in me wanted to grab a bunch but I just grabbed my buddies son one tin. There was an old timer there sniffing around. He had a pack of those pellets with the bb in the tip. He looked at me and I said put them back and handed him a pack of Crosmans. I chuckled when I walked away thinking I bet heā€™s defending his garden.

I live in California where the majority of younger people are anti-gun. Those days of dadā€™s buying their kids pellet guns are all but gone. Most people buying pellet guns here are older guys buying them for themselves. Now if I lived in a more gun friendly state, that wouldnā€™t be a bad idea Vet

My bad, I didnā€™t know where you lived. I was at Walmart yesterday and they had a full rack of Crosman 22ā€™s. The caveman in me wanted to grab a bunch but I just grabbed my buddies son one tin. There was an old timer there sniffing around. He had a pack of those pellets with the bb in the tip. He looked at me and I said put them back and handed him a pack of Crosmans. I chuckled when I walked away thinking I bet heā€™s defending his garden.

Lol I remember being like that old man when I didnā€™t know squat about airgunning. You guys helped open my eyes to what really matters.. accuracy. Not that the CHPā€™s are superbly accurate but compared to those bb tipped pellets they are.Ā 

I paid a substantial overprice for the 4 tins of redesigns i have ready for my new gun.

Same shop now sell NSA slugs at a more than substantial extra price, the 2 x 2 cases of NSA slugs i got from Krale down in the >Netherlands, well i paid 170 DKkr for each box, the local Danish seller ask 239 Dkkr for the same .177 slugs.

I am glad my money went to another country and not such a shameless Danish seller,,,,, though i am fairly sure i would not have paid what he ask for the NSA slugs.