$79 for 4 tins of Crosman pellets!?šŸ˜³

WOW he does not get it,,To go on the offensive is mind boggling ..pyramid air and air gun depot have crosman pelletsĀ for $9.99 in stock ..for a guy to do a review ;;a good one theirs research to be done / not just role the camera and that"s it ,he,s stated in last posts hes to cheap to shoot any pellets off camera and if hes not cherry picking as he said well,he is not doing anyone any service,,and opening boxes by shooting them to the switch blade oh man,don"t forget the voice over for his ant man what ever he is ,,quote i Never useĀ crosman pellets ,then it"s the last time i went to buy them ,,then to mock us that he has 30999Ā subscribers is crazy ,WELL NATE it"S now 30998..then to offer bulk pellets and then says ill pass ,, com on man ,.,then i don"t do anything for less than a HUNDRED an hour,,, well you got a chicken on a payne of windows target that you are selling for $300Ā and you say it took six hours to make ,,do the math ,then to post links to vids ,, NATE you would of better been served to stop after your first paragragh ,that"s all that needed saying ,why say more ,,you also had a thread M3 trigger off the record i hope you are not given advise or will in the future on how to tune the M3 trigger ,if in the manual it states as you pointed out may void warranty and cause bodily damage and or DEATH ,,i never could decide if i liked your video"s now you have solved that for me,,P S what do you think F X will say when they see your scalping and gouging people on the FX brand of pellets you bought for $28 and sell for $35 HYNZIE4S

I donā€™t watch reviews. I buy guns and review them myself. I see it like this. You are on this forum asking questions and seeking advice soĀ you just donā€™t look like another YouTube vidiot in front of your 33k followers. Then try to slam the people that help you. Yeah, I didnā€™t forget that overpriced Hatsan Factor turd you had for sale forever. All you said in your first reply was youā€™re not going to hammer AGN members with dumb prices but youā€™ll still do it on eBay. You guys that sell your soul for a dollar make me glad that I punched a clock for a living. I love airguns for what they are, a hobby. Not a way to make a buck.

The true character of people comes out when their actions are challenged. We have seen how things are justified by @kaylaindy to his own, the airgunning community. Most people here I do not think will any longer watch or promote his channel. If he posts something on AGN promoting his videos I think it is fair game to critique his videoā€™s accordingly.

He may brag about his following, but one thing he has to remember about YouTube. One only does YouTube look at the number of views they look at the continued growth rate of the your channel, if the growth slows, so does your being featured on a topic.

Lastly, hopefully some dealers like @utahairguns and @airgunsofarizona @talontunes @kalibgrun @FXUSA @fxairguns @Daystate @georgiaairguns @edgun @airmaksarms @rtiarms @airguntechnologies @bakerairguns @huben @brocock @americanairarms @spaw @taipanairgunsĀ looks at this post, aka his sponsors to see how he has responded on this link.

We all known what can happen to someoneā€™s ā€œsponsorshipā€ when they show bad behavior in a public domain. This bad behavior means the sponsor will yank the sponsorship because they donā€™t want their name associated with a ā€œclassless individual.ā€

This is the thing that IĀ don't think Nate and maybe some othersĀ understand.Ā 

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/member-count/

Screenshot_20210722-083743_Chrome.1626968287.jpg

This is not something small. This is something that can blowup in your face.Ā 

The true character of people comes out when their actions are challenged. We have seen how things are justified by @kaylaindy to his own, the airgunning community. Most people here I do not think will any longer watch or promote his channel. If he posts something on AGN promoting his videos I think it is fair game to critique his videoā€™s accordingly.

He may brag about his following, but one thing he has to remember about YouTube. One only does YouTube look at the number of views they look at the continued growth rate of the your channel, if the growth slows, so does your being featured on a topic.

Lastly, hopefully some dealers like @utahairguns and @airgunsofarizona @talontunes @kalibgrun @FXUSA @fxairguns @Daystate @georgiaairguns @edgun @airmaksarms @rtiarms @airguntechnologies @bakerairguns @huben @brocock @americanairarms @spaw @taipanairgunsĀ looks at this post, aka his sponsors to see how he has responded on this link.

We all known what can happen to someoneā€™s ā€œsponsorshipā€ when they show bad behavior in a public domain. This bad behavior means the sponsor will yank the sponsorship because they donā€™t want their name associated with a ā€œclassless individual.ā€

I think also that any sponsor that gives free productĀ to a reviewer would frown upon the selling of such free gift for big profits. I myself would no longer give that individual free items.

I have no problem giving a man the benefit of the doubt when he messes up. Lord knows Iā€™ve had my fair share of mistakes. Iā€™m not a gambling man, but Iā€™ll put money on this: if Nathan responded back with a genuine apology without any smugness or passive aggressive remarks, there wouldnā€™t be any piling on. You mess up, man up and move on.Ā 

@l.LeonAn hour and a half before your comment I sent NathanĀ an email giving him a little advice despite his immature PMs.Ā 
E9C37417-31A1-4B4C-829C-C4DA19F1D2B9.1626975680.png

I sent him a PM and he responded nicely, that he would unlist them here. The guy made a mistake. We all deserve the benefit of doubt... cut the guy some slack, he mentioned he wonā€™t be listing overpriced ammo on AGN anymore. No need to pile on, we are an imperfect community of people. A little forgiveness goes a long way.

I agree.

The piling on is difficult to watch and cancel culture is just ugly :(

@matt247365 Okay, I fully agree with you and @l.leon forgiveness goes a long way and benefit of the doubt. As many have said if Nate just said sorry, I made a mistake of judgement, for the most part this would be over.

However, when he then defended himself, so to speak, switching to the ā€œbraggingā€ mode, then dynamic shifts because pride is taking over to justify your actions.

I am a firm believer in capitalism and freedom of speech, and fully against cancel culture. Also, I am a firm believe that if you dish it out, you have to be willing to take it and admit when you are wrong, aka swallow your pride.

I think we can all agree with the hand sanitizer hoarders who tried to sell it at a 300 to 500% mark up last year by selling it on Amazon. Amazon, to their credit, said, nope you wonā€™t sell your marked up hand sanitizer through us because it is wrong. Financially, some of these profiteers really suffered because Amazon pulled the plug on them,Ā but they deserved it. Profiteering off suffering in any scale is an immoral act, or so I was taught back in Catholic school. And none of what I said, IMHO, has anything about benefit of the doubt or cancel culture.

Redemption can always be given, but you have to show the actions to get it.

Cancel culture??? šŸ˜‚ This is a FAR cry from the cancel culture we see in society. I like to call it being a man. Taking accountability. Owning up to a mistake. Calling someone out on their BS should always be a part of a healthy society. Accountability as well. Otherwise you end up with a society full of unaccountable, whiny SJWā€™s. If a man tries to rip off another man, gets called out on it and canā€™t genuinely apologize then he should be cancelled.Ā 

I had made an original post here in a way defending Nate with the "everyoneĀ makes mistakes and has bad days mentality". But the very next post after me was Nate bragging about the sale of the FX pellets on eBay. I was foolish and Nate proved me wrong immediately. Can't fix stupid. I deleted my post because he made me look like the fool, and unsubscribed to his channel and I am moving on from anything Airgun Channel related and Nate. By Nate.