$79 for 4 tins of Crosman pellets!?😳

I placed an order for Seneca .22 and .25 cal pellets( 28,32,35gr). Can these be us in a Gamo with out having a barrel problem. Also, I read where these Seneca pellets are barrel picky on any rifle except Seneca.

Yeah, you can use them in any gun. But all pellets but a few brands are going to shoot like crap. You should always use JSB, FX, or Air Arms if you want accurate shots. Nothing else will ever come close.

Everything else (including H&N) is like throwing your money away. 

The above quote was from the recent Ammo Shortage thread and dated today. Yes, it is placed here out of context, but Nate's own opinion is clear that outside of the 3 aforementioned brands, money is clearly being wasted. I guess Crosman would also be on that list?

I'll offer a different perspective. I got into airguns about 2 years ago. I figured the election would go the way it did and I didn't want to deal with the hassle of getting a bunch of reloading components before the election to get me through to the next administration. Instead, I started with a break barrel and I was hooked and actually started shooting more thanks to airguns.

Meanwhile the prices of powders, bullets and primers have gone through the roof and the availability has dried up way beyond what has happened with airguns. I would read threads in the various firearms forums expressing frustration at the prices that people were charging in ads. The two main reactions were 1) Outrage that fellow shooters would do that to each other 2) Its a free market and the people can charge whatever the market will bare.

I see both sides and have always taken the time to figure out what I would be willing to pay for something. This goes for everything, not just guns. I remember driving north of the Yukon river about 25 years ago. Gas way back in Anchorage was just over a buck a gallon, on par with most places in the country. I drove past this gas station on the north side of the Yukon river and was never so happy to pay three times the going rate. 

When it comes high prices in the ads, I just laugh and move on.

Well at least we all know where we stand with him. I always found it curious how a reviewer knows so little about the guns he reviews. If you don’t understand how to tune a gun, for gods sake don’t do a review on it.

Right? I stopped watching his videos after skipping through the first one, this was over a year ago when I was a newbie.

it"s a terrible thing to take advantage on matter"s like these ,last week i was able to sell 35 tin"s of JSB 30 CAL for $20 a tin ,,could of got more ,i would be embarrassed to ask for more,some people feel its ok to take advantage,.i try to treat this place as a brotherhood ,hope others feel the same HYNZIE4S

This is how we all should feel or we’re going to wind up in the poopter with the PB guys.

The overall scalping of products in demand have become the new norm lately weather its ammo or toilet paper. What I'd like to understand is how people are buying .22 crosman pellets at walmart for 6 dollars a tin when my walmart next door went from 6 dollars a tin a few months ago to over 10 dollars a tin plus tax a couple of weeks ago and walmart canceled my pellet order that was back ordered with them as well.

It is called vulture capitalism that takes advantage of situations to exploit people. Remember when a $3 bottle of hand disinfectant was selling for ten times that amount? I see price increases of 30% or more on items sold through and by Amazon in a month's time. Most items sold on Amazon have gone up by at least 15% over the past 6 months.

The good news is that there is much less of a shortage for non-lead green pellets. Only problem I have found with the steel pellets is that they go through my target backing with ease and I have needed to add an additional 1/4" thick steel plate to keep the pellets on my property.

Sorry guys. I posted those for sale based off the prices I saw on ebay. I just got done paying $28 per tin for some FX .22 cal. and I thought nothing of it. Just trying to offset my cost. If the prices were offensive I figured they would not sell. Didn't think it would start a bunch of drama. 

I did cancle that ad shortly after with an explanation. 

Sorry to loose a viewer. Hopefully I can keep the other 33,099. 

Seriously though. I realize that was a bad move. As I said before, I will keep ebay prices off AGN. 

-Nate @ Airgun Channel

P.S. I didn't know they were $6 at Walmart. Last time I wanted some I had to pay over $12 on Amazon. I am not familiar with these pellets, I did not buy them, but recieved them free with a gun. I would not go to Walmart and buy pellets to resell. I won't do ANYTHING for under $100 an hour. 

If you guys want to do a mass order from Krale to offset shipping cost, I believe up to 50+ tins is just $82.00 shipping. Min order would be 3 tins maybe? Each person pays actual shipping from me. ..and actual price (about $12 per tin). The order arrives in the USA in about 4 days. We could gather orders over a 7 day period. I'll place the order. We use Paypal. 

I thought of this before, but thought it was too much trouble. Now that a bunch of people are mad about the Crosman thing, I'll do it just to be nice. 

Pellets at KRALE (4 day shipping)

....actually, I just read though these posts. I'll pass for now. 

Well at least we all know where we stand with him. I always found it curious how a reviewer knows so little about the guns he reviews. If you don’t understand how to tune a gun, for gods sake don’t do a review on it.

Holy crap. Do you want to see these guns or not? If not me, then who? Someone who shoots 5 shots and calls it a review? ...have at it. I think I may be the ONLY channel that doesn't show one cherry picked 5 shot group as the "accuracy" portion of the review. 

You guys are funny. I'm only doing new guns from now on.

Right? I stopped watching his videos after skipping through the first one, this was over a year ago when I was a newbie.

a year ago my channel sucked. It just got good about 2 months ago. Y'all are missing out. I got bored of that stuff too...you gotta check out the graphics these days (and the shooting). The shooting is crazy...like the Olympics.

https://youtu.be/NUc00oJQoj8

https://youtu.be/F8aXO5uVxP8?t=927

...FX just sponsored me for 10-15 videos on the M3. Have you ever seen an M3 shot at an actual bulls eye? No?...wait... there are 700+ Impact videos...and no one has ever shot a bulls eye? Only giant Pigeons? ...I wonder if an Impact can even hit a bulls eye? I "aim" to find out. 

Come along with me on a magical journey through space and time! 

dd.1626930330.JPG

only on:

Capture24.1626930356.jpg

since 2018! 

classicAGC.1626930382.JPG

My first video: 

https://youtu.be/LV5sxpwQWBY

-Nate 

Nathan, 

It is far better to play nice from the get go than to do something nice as an act of redemption to try and save face.

You spent $8(30%) more for fx pellets that YOU CHOSE to pay more for, so you figured you would cover your cost by charging 300% more for Crosman pellets. 

It’s quite clear how you view this airgun community. 1) You make “review” threads praising a gun and then a few days later sell it. 2) Promoting your airgun channel so you can reap the benefits of being a paid promoter 3) When you have a problem you’re quick to ask advice here and return the favor by selling things at jacked up prices 4) most of your posts are are directly or indirectly for your personal gain to boost your “33k” YouTube following. 

There’s nothing wrong with trying to boost your platform here but it’s all how you do it Nathan. When someone like Steve(AEAC) doesn’t post here often I understand why. Because it takes a lot of time to make videos with substance rather than 80s move style graphics. Trying to swindle a community that helps you build your following, gives you knowledge when you got a pellet stuck in your daystate, buys your ridiculous priced items. Well Nathan that just ain’t the way to do it. Good thing for you is that there are 33,000 patsies to follow you. 

*For anyone who thinks it’s ok for an individual to sell things at three times the price and justify it by saying “everything thing else is going up in price”: Nathan is NOT a business that is incurring higher prices for their materials, shipping, rent, etc. It’s understandable when a company does it because they have these increased costs and inflation to deal with. But I will not give a pass to a guy that buys the same pellets you and me can buy at Walmart. Then jack up the price to fellow members. Brotherhood???😂😂😂 My brother would never treat me like some patsy

Kaylaindy says: 
P.S. I didn't know they were $6 at Walmart. Last time I wanted some I had to pay over $12 on Amazon. I am not familiar with these pellets, I did not buy them, but recieved them free with a gun. I would not go to Walmart and buy pellets to resell. I won't do ANYTHING for under $100 an hour

Just curious....... is this normal hourly payment in the US, even if it is ones main livelihood?

Kaylaindy says: 
P.S. I didn't know they were $6 at Walmart. Last time I wanted some I had to pay over $12 on Amazon. I am not familiar with these pellets, I did not buy them, but recieved them free with a gun. I would not go to Walmart and buy pellets to resell. I won't do ANYTHING for under $100 an hour

Just curious....... is this normal hourly payment in the US, even if it is ones main livelihood?

Generally speaking no. If you’re a blue collar worker you might make that towards the end of your career. Apparently $100/hr is what an eBay scalper can expect to make nowadays. 

Sorry guys. I posted those for sale based off the prices I saw on ebay. I just got done paying $28 per tin for some FX .22 cal. and I thought nothing of it. Just trying to offset my cost. If the prices were offensive I figured they would not sell. Didn't think it would start a bunch of drama. 

I did cancle that ad shortly after with an explanation. 

Sorry to loose a viewer. Hopefully I can keep the other 33,099. 

Seriously though. I realize that was a bad move. As I said before, I will keep ebay prices off AGN. 

-Nate @ Airgun Channel

P.S. I didn't know they were $6 at Walmart. Last time I wanted some I had to pay over $12 on Amazon. I am not familiar with these pellets, I did not buy them, but recieved them free with a gun. I would not go to Walmart and buy pellets to resell. I won't do ANYTHING for under $100 an hour. 

That’s an awesome way to look at it who cares about the individual viewer, I still have 33k others all about the numbers! This mentality will keep you losing viewers till the majority of those 33k disappear! 
as for not knowing what these cost, EVERYWHERE sells them for under $10 a tin Walmart aside, pyramyd air, air guns of arizona, all have them for far cheaper than eBay. You can honestly tell me you didn’t look at consumer web sites first before going on eBay? I find that hard to believe. ESPECIALLY as that’s where you buy or get all your guns to test

shame on you dude!