73 shots with a Wildcat .25!!

Antj

Feb 8, 2016
After a few up and downs with the wildcat and the fps issues, I decided to send her off to get straightened out by one of the best Tuners available.
After closer inspection what was found was that the regulator was set to high at 170bar from the manufacturer. The high regulator pressure was causing the fps to be inconsistent. Now after the tune I'm set at 885-890 fps from 245bar down to 125bar for a whopping 73 shots using 25g kings. I'll probably only fill to 230bar and shoot to 140bar to save a little air, refill station is 30min drive both ways.
I haven't received the rifle just a copy of the shot string. I actually got the email and we spoke briefly today stating she was ready to be shipped back home. (Right in time for my bday next Friday)
I can't wait to test her out to see what the new numbers produce. Oh before I forget I had my trigger set at 7ozs nice and crisp the way I like it. Before the tune the trigger was ok but not crisp. It had too much first stage travel for my liking. Also, with the lower numbers some bark will be reduced as well which is a bonus to me being a window sniper...lol Well I guess I'll stop wasting company dollars rambling along at do some work.
P.s
If you would like to know more about the tune or tuner Pm me and I will get back as soon as possible. Have a good day

Ernest is great!!! Because of his YouTube videos I was able to tune my Wildcat.25 trigger and mag indexing arm. I also was able to make any adjustments to the Vulcan I traded because of his knowledge and kindness to share. It's great to see other Wildcat owners figuring out how to manage their gun and get the full potential out of it, I myself and loving this gun more and more. I wish Ted would have spent more time reviewing the Wildcat and posting more YouTube videos about it but with the Impact coming out so close behind Wildcat I can see why most of his attention was pulled away but hopefully we'll get some more great Wildcat footage from Ted in the near future. Good luck with your Antj. Here's a little Airgun eye candy for you guys 

TKA87Ernest is great!!! Because of his YouTube videos I was able to tune my Wildcat.25 trigger and mag indexing arm. I also was able to make any adjustments to the Vulcan I traded because of his knowledge and kindness to share. It's great to see other Wildcat owners figuring out how to manage their gun and get the full potential out of it, I myself and loving this gun more and more. I wish Ted would have spent more time reviewing the Wildcat and posting more YouTube videos about it but with the Impact coming out so close behind Wildcat I can see why most of his attention was pulled away but hopefully we'll get some more great Wildcat footage from Ted in the near future. Good luck with your Antj. Here's a little Airgun eye candy for you guys
Nice!! The only thing your missing is the mag holder which looks badass. If I knew how to post pictures I would but can't figure it out.

"TKA87"Ernest is great!!! Because of his YouTube videos I was able to tune my Wildcat.25 trigger and mag indexing arm. I also was able to make any adjustments to the Vulcan I traded because of his knowledge and kindness to share. It's great to see other Wildcat owners figuring out how to manage their gun and get the full potential out of it, I myself and loving this gun more and more. I wish Ted would have spent more time reviewing the Wildcat and posting more YouTube videos about it but with the Impact coming out so close behind Wildcat I can see why most of his attention was pulled away but hopefully we'll get some more great Wildcat footage from Ted in the near future. Good luck with your Antj. Here's a little Airgun eye candy for you guys 

+1

FX is turning out some great airguns. They should send them out from the factory TUNED!