7 Gun Indoor Challenge and Thanksgiving thoughts

It is a typical nasty, wet, midwest late fall day here in Indiana - windy and offers nothing pleasant about being outside. Joan has gone shopping with the daughter and granddaughter. All of my air guns have had about every test and modification known to man done to make them shoot. The pellet rack is full beyond anything reasonable with probably 60,000 plus pellets on the wall. Had to find something to do keep me from going over the edge, so decided "group therapy" was the best option. Not even wanting to get out to go to my long indoor range, I decided to take all 7 of my rifles and shoot 10 shots each from the 18 yard bench. Realizing that no real challenge exists for the pcps, it was still a fun way to occupy time. Obviously, it is pretty hard to make a .25 caliber shoot the same hole size as a .177.

One would think it would get boring putting pellets hole-in-hole, one after another. So far, I haven't found such to be so.

And on a side note and as we move to close out the Thanksgiving holiday, I remain very grateful for this website and the many AGN friends I have acquired over now several years. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and as we approach 2020, may it bring to you and yours only the very best life has to offer....

1575134787_4874701215de2a64349b6f5.88354021_7 rifle indoor challenge.11.30.19.jpg