$59.76 Free shipping for an excellent budget scope!

I have a Barsca cheapie on my Talon P and do really good with it plinking/pesting free hand from 25-35 yards i think it's a 3-9-? Then i see all the YT videos of guys doing stuff 50-100 yards and think.....if i'm doing it with a cheapie how good/better would i be with an Alpha 6. But just buying that Talon P, a used bottle and a FL shroud, it's hard to convince the wife to let me get the Kral Empire X for 600+ and another scope on top of it............Hmmmmmm, stimulus? Didn't i read somewhere that if you use the stimulus check for airgun stuff your the man? HEHE

Didn't you buy any of the H50 FFP he had on EBay for cheap? Compared them to one of my new HAWKE FRONTIER H7 glass and they are about the same and the Barra were only $200 shipped with MAKE OFFER. 

I got the 3-15 and 4-20 FFP Mildot JAPAN Barras for pretty dirt cheap like $200 shipped each with MAKE OFFER. He musta sold out already? I didn't hoard them in case anyone reading this is wondering.

I no longer like to push the Barra brand no matter how great they are and dirt cheap they are because of their questionable Warranty but still buy them for myself since they are dirt cheap even the Chinese H30 4-12x Illuminated BDC 30mm 10 yard side focus offer $60 or $70 It's like really close to the Japan SWFA SS in glass.

TIP For the weekend! 

WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE!

https://youtube.com/shorts/7QDvlDhHhzc