6000 psi Nitro fill

"captnemo"So I can get 6000 psi very cheap through my work place.
(dive shops ect are out of the question do to location)

Can I fill safe direct from the tank with a cga-677 fitting to the gun with the assembly from airhog ?
thanks in advance to the air Guru's
The answer is yes you can. I used the AirHog CGA-677 Charging Kit with my 6000 psi nitrogen cylinder and it had flow control that kept it from filling too fast. That said, I never filled my rifle directly from the nitrogen cylinder since I had a 71cf carbon fiber tank which I would use for filling my rifles.

Well, I almost learned the hard way. Got a different 6,000 psi tank and went to fill my rifle. The wheel turned much easier than the last one (I could easily control the last one so as to fill the rifle slowly) and the air came out faster than I expected. The gauge on the valve I got from Joe B. went way over 300 bar. (my rifle is 220 max fill) I quickly turned off the air and bled the line. Cocked the rifle and went to shoot..... phew, no problems. Have put around 100 rounds through it since, and not problems. Accuracy is fine. Captnemo, your advice was correct!! From now on, I fill the Great White from the 6000 psi nitrogen tank AND THEN fill my rifle from that!!!

Even with a great white (I have one) ya gotta be careful not to go too far to fast on smaller tanks. On my 500cc's tanks there is time to react. On my FWB 30 pistol forget it. I went with a regulator to be safe. And once you have the regulator you can shoot most guns directly from the great white and have constant pressure (for bench target shooting).