Become an AGN forum member to be included in our multi-thousand dollar Monthly Airgun Giveaways! Winning is as easy as picking a number, no strings attached! This is our way of thanking you for being a part of the worlds biggest airgun forum. Yours truly, Michael Wendt - Owner.
Join HERE

60 yards with my gamo Bullwhisper

• Views : 805
  • Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant
    Accuracy: +0

Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant

Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant

Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant

Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant

Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant

Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant

Sorry for the double pictures originally it didn’t post right so I re posted.
    as you can see I need to work on trigger control and watching the condition of the pellets I load as the bulk of the group is dead center and a cornucopia of flyers and jerked shots,I’m sighted in at 10 yards so this was a half mildot hold over and a little left so I just favord the right side of plate which is about the size of a tin of crossmen premieres so about 3″ across.
    these were hallow point 7.5 grains.
    in .177
    -scope 3-9×32 illuminated mil-dot by center point
    -bi pod 4-9 By fire field 

Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant

I just got the 10.5 grain domes in the mail unfortunately we are getting som pretty harsh wind gusts with light rain, so it’s gonna be a day or two befor I can get out with them 

Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant

Went to weed out the crap pellets from a tin of premier hollow points 7.5 grain and found these little gems 

Link

Bullwhisper
    Participant

So i mentioned earlier, about the weather well it broke the wind went away and the rain stopped so I thought here’s my chance, right? 
    Wrong as can be I sit down get set up and the rain picks up a little sprinkle and I’m like eh I’ll do a group with the new 10.5 grain pellets to see if point of impact shifts then a feaken monsune hit ugh I shot about five times, got two pellet on pellet impacts so very promising so far
    Two separate groups one group of two and one group of three 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.