60 some dead coyotes and a couple bobcats 1983 photo before going to market

John, your coyotes are bigger and badder than our west coast dogs.

i did autopsy’s on a lot of my dogs, just to see what they weighed, ate and overall health. A very big desert dog only goes 30 lbs, the females around 22. I shot a couple off my muzzle when they were wounded and playing dead until I got close, but all in all that was out of 250 coyotes, here people are not on the menu. Bears and cougars are a different subject, I once shot a bear from my front door with a Glock applied contact wound, it had torn off part of my front porch at 3am to get in, my sleeping toddlers were 15 feet behind me, a west coast coyote may steal and eat your cow dogs, but they would never do what that bear did.

se Oregon, Harney county will be as wild in 75 years as it was when I was hunting there. Just nothing there to make it change.

Roachcreek

John, your coyotes are bigger and badder than our west coast dogs.

i did autopsy’s on a lot of my dogs, just to see what they weighed, ate and overall health. A very big desert dog only goes 30 lbs, the females around 22. I shot a couple off my muzzle when they were wounded and playing dead until I got close, but all in all that was out of 250 coyotes, here people are not on the menu. Bears and cougars are a different subject, I once shot a bear from my front door with a Glock applied contact wound, it had torn off part of my front porch at 3am to get in, my sleeping toddlers were 15 feet behind me, a west coast coyote may steal and eat your cow dogs, but they would never do what that bear did.

se Oregon, Harney county will be as wild in 75 years as it was when I was hunting there. Just nothing there to make it change.

Roachcreek

That bear story is scary, I'm glad to be shooting iguanas... although some people say they look like Godzilla