$56.00 Import Hand Pump From Amazon. Very Favorable First Impressions.

2b3b14e160dc2b8c9f85812a22466f89.jpg

I heard some very good things on YouTube about this pump. I had to try it out. I'M IMPRESSED!!!
First , I'll mention no brand names in this post.
My other hand pump works just fine, but it is not going beyond 3500 PSI with me pumping it. This new import easily goes to 4200 with the same effort. and each stroke is easier.
Both pumps fill my big bore .58 pistol from 0 to 3000 in 75 strokes, and the import is very noticeably cooler afterwards. The import weighs 4.8 pounds. My old pump weighs 6.6
Now for some real nice features. this import has folding feet. It came with a complete repair kit if you need it. And the fill whip has female quick disconnects at both ends with really nice strain relief along the entire whip. It is not getting kinked. My old pump has the whip permanently attached with no strain relief and is already badly kinked just from "other people" putting it away in the closet for me.
Do you see that other double ended microbore whip with female QD at each end? that was just purchased for my field tank. I paid $101.43 for that whip. That included a pretty stiff shipping charge. The import pump was $56.00 with free shipping and the whip would have serviced my field tank much better with the full length strain relief.
Now the only bad thing I can say is,,, can't they find a better translator to write the instructions???? YIKES!!!!
I'm not new to the PCP scene. I own way to many PCP guns, I've worn out a couple of other pumps in my time. I now own a compressor that fills tanks in 30 minutes. But I still use a hand pump just to say I can still do it. At 60+ years and a whopping 150 pounds it's not getting any easier.
If you want to get into PCP guns, but don't want the expense of the filling process, this certainly is an answer to your issue........MY 2 cents...... John.

Reactions: shutik
Pumping is not as bad as I was initially made to believe. 

99f3ee2fd5285ea557dd064ac2ded3ae.jpg

This $40 dollar pump from popular auction site serves me for more than 20k shots so far and is still going strong.
And it came with set of orings and spare filters.
All I have to do is keep it lubricated with silicone oil once in a blue moon.
I have no problems putting 3.5k PSI with this pump

Airgunner_42, Well.............. I haven't taken the pump apart yet, If it works, don't fix it, Remember how I said the translation is really bad? I will write exactly what they say about that antifreeze question:
"WATER COOLING PRINCIPLE DESCRIPTION"
"The water of the air-cooled barrel is between the secondary and the tertiary tubes. The water has already been added. Sealed inside, no need to add. Water-cooled conduction heat, not refrigeration. Fever is normal, indicating that heat is discharged to continue working."

Clear as mud right? there must be something in there. It must work, it stays cooler than other pumps I've used. I'm curious where you saw that? Someday I'll need to know that. John