What Caliber are you shooting?
And how much wind are you dealing with?
What pellets are you shooting?
Did you shoot the impact straight out of the box or tweek it?

These are big factors for long range shooting for even the best Airguns.

I have owned several PCP's now and I can tell you that 22's will be shifted big time by the wind even at 25 meter.
I had a 25 cal FX and it also can be shifted pretty good in the wind even at shorter ranges.
I currently have 2 30 cal PCP's and both of those buck the wind fantastic at shorter distances, however having shot a 30 at 100 yards I can tell you the wind can shift 
even the 30 cals out at that distance, it is all physics the lower the energy the more a small amount of input will divert that energy.
a 30 cal PCP makes between 70-80 ft lbs. of energy, a 5.56 puts out 1200-1300 ft lbs. so you are talking almost 20 time the energy.

Not trying to discourage you but keep in mind the challenge of conquerring the wind is the biggest hurtle.
Shooting a target at a hundred yards with a quality airgun is akin to the challenge of shooting 600-1000 with a high power rifle.

Another thing to remember is that in a space the wind is not the same at all points between you and the target. 
At any benchrest competition you will see the competitors setting up wind flags at several points between them and the target, 
and you can see the wind spinning those flags in different directions along the way. It is very challenging, and that is part of the fun.

Next what pellets are you shooting?
The FX are known for preferring the JSB pellets, to the point that most others will not give results.

Last have you adjusted it?
The Impact like the Crown are very adjustable and need to be tested a long time at the baseline before adjusting for greater energy, etc... 
It is easy to loose the baseline setting if they are not written down and only modified a little at a time.
A setting for one pellet, may have horrible results with another. So it takes a lot of work to find a perfect harmony.

I do not know your background so please do not take this as an insult, I am just trying to point out there are a lot of factors that
will go into getting the most out of your Impact.

Reactions: Michael
"terrymc"What Caliber are you shooting?
And how much wind are you dealing with?
What pellets are you shooting?
Did you shoot the impact straight out of the box or tweek it?

These are big factors for long range shooting for even the best Airguns.

I have owned several PCP's now and I can tell you that 22's will be shifted big time by the wind even at 25 meter.
I had a 25 cal FX and it also can be shifted pretty good in the wind even at shorter ranges.
I currently have 2 30 cal PCP's and both of those buck the wind fantastic at shorter distances, however having shot a 30 at 100 yards I can tell you the wind can shift 
even the 30 cals out at that distance, it is all physics the lower the energy the more a small amount of input will divert that energy.
a 30 cal PCP makes between 70-80 ft lbs. of energy, a 5.56 puts out 1200-1300 ft lbs. so you are talking almost 20 time the energy.

Not trying to discourage you but keep in mind the challenge of conquerring the wind is the biggest hurtle.
Shooting a target at a hundred yards with a quality airgun is akin to the challenge of shooting 600-1000 with a high power rifle.

Another thing to remember is that in a space the wind is not the same at all points between you and the target. 
At any benchrest competition you will see the competitors setting up wind flags at several points between them and the target, 
and you can see the wind spinning those flags in different directions along the way. It is very challenging, and that is part of the fun.

Next what pellets are you shooting?
The FX are known for preferring the JSB pellets, to the point that most others will not give results.

Last have you adjusted it?
The Impact like the Crown are very adjustable and need to be tested a long time at the baseline before adjusting for greater energy, etc... 
It is easy to loose the baseline setting if they are not written down and only modified a little at a time.
A setting for one pellet, may have horrible results with another. So it takes a lot of work to find a perfect harmony.

I do not know your background so please do not take this as an insult, I am just trying to point out there are a lot of factors that
will go into getting the most out of your Impact.

I have been shooting .25cal 33.95 heavies mk1 and mk2. I also shot the smaller size as well can't remember what grain they were.

I have the gun tuned to shoot 845fps with the heavy mk2. They have givin the best accuracy but nothing like what's shown on YouTube.

I assume what is shown on there is fake there's one guy who says he shoot 1 inch groups at 100 yards. Then like I forget how many in one hole at 50 yards.

Someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong though. I really bought the gun because how it supposed to be super accurate. Does anyone else have problems getting that kind of accuracy?

I have been shooting off a rest in the morning with almost 0 wind. 

The guys shooting those super long shots, or small game head shots in windy conditions are only showing you their good shots, not their misses. Plus, what you aren't seeing are the thousands of shots PRACTICING both on the range and in the field for every successful shot they take on camera. Its certainly not as easy as some guys make it look, like Ted or BWalton. I was thinking for a short while like you, why isn't my .30 cal. FX Bobcat cracking skulls at 125 yards? Let me tell you, setting up the gun so that you have total confidence in your gun and your abilities is paramount. I'm recently into air guns, but over the past six months I've worked to set my guns up so they shoot where I want them to, and I've shot literally thousands of pellets on the range, and in the field with breezy conditions at a rubber mulch filled boxes at 50, 75, and 100 yards. Hell, six months ago I couldn't keep five shots inside of 3 inches at 75 yards from a prone position. I think I have at least 20 empty tins of .30 cal. and 10 empty tins of .22 cal., and I'm still nowhere near the good shooters, not even close. At best I'd say I'm fair, but improving. I also shoot in my back yard, limited to 22 yards, and target shoot at least 300 shots a week, trying to get the feel of the trigger and sight picture, cheek weld, steady the gun on bipod and shoulder.. Some days at 22 yards I can shoot all bullseyes of 1/4", other days not. So yeah, like BigTinBoat above says, the BIGGEST factor of accuracy is the SHOOTER...

I have a .22 cricket that puts 14 shots in 1.75 inches very very consistently. It does 3/8 groups at 50 yards very consistently also.
that for me is very very satisfactory.
is it close to what Ted is doing? At 50 yes. At 100 not even close!
I am not willing to pay the price Ted payed to get consistent 1 inch 100 yard groups 
a 2000$ dollar gun
a 550$ scope.
a 400$ shooting rest.
50,000 pelletspellets
100s of hours practicing etc..... 😏 

"BigTinBoat"Remember a BIG factor of accuracy is the shooter. Maybe let someone you know, who is a good shooter, try and see how they do.
G thanks man nice to meet you to. Lol I been shooting guns since I was a kid. I'm an accuracy nut biggest reason i dropped 4k getting into this hobby.

Lol I was under the impression that these guns were comparable to the high end long range rifles im used to. Just on a smaller scale. I wish it was something I was doing wrong.

Few weeks ago I was at the similar situation. I have a WildCat for some time and it is my go-to gun, really love it. It is very accurate, on 50m it is just a one hole. But being a bullpup it is not the most comfortable rifle for bench shooting, which I really like doing. So I decided to buy a bottle gun, since my CZ S200 is very comfortable to shoot from the bench but it is .177 and it is very sensitive for the wind. I chose FX Royale 400 in .22. At the begging I was kinda disappointed. I could not make a 1" group at 50m. WildCat was more accurate then Royale. I thought it needs some time to break in the rifle, so I was shooting 2 tins of JSB Heavy's, but groups did not become any better. I played with different speeds, from 850 to 900fps,no... same thing. Until I switched to JSB Exact Jumbos (15,9 grain), and here is a photo showing a goup of 8 pellets at 50 (at dusk with no wind at all).
0760929c5bd677424920392e4168b9ac.jpg

That was a big relief for me. I thought probably something is wrong with a barrel.
And by the way, this is the first time I even hear or see that Royale 400 likes regular Jumbos more than Heavy's.
My advice is, just keep trying, who knows what little thing is missing for a good result, different pellet, different settings, regulator setting in...
Cheers

I fill your pain. I’ve been shooting my RAW HM1000x .25 a little over a year. There are days that I couldn’t be happier with my 50 yard groups and then there are days that I get frustrated. All my 100 yard groups s_ _k. But I would probably stop airgunnung if every time I shot I got a one whole group. If just throwing money at a hobby made me elite, I know I would quit. 

The fun fun for me is improving and the satisfaction I get from that. There is a lot to learn and a lot of skill required. Enjoy the journey. There is very some good advice on this forum. I recommend taking advantage of it. 

As stated above there are many variables, even within the same make, model etc.

Experimentation is required, i shoot a little every other day, normally in my basement, 20 yards, all are Marauders. I kind of pit one against the other.

Gen 1 guns, .177, .22 with the MM barrel (don't know why the original barrel all of a sudden wouldn't group the way it did for 6 and half years) frustrating. and the 25 Armada.

Under the basement conditions, it is a close contest as to which is best.

If my guns are not consistently accurate, i'm pissed, because once you get them right, psi, other adjustments for hammer, fps, you expect them to stay that way. And generally my crosman guns do.

So then take them outside and now deal with the wind etc.,, but first get them accurate in a very controlled environment where there are no other elements that are affecting the accuracy.

But i feel you, i would be extremely pissed if i paid a lot of money and couldn't get an inch at 50 yards. That should definitely be doable, but you have to get the gun accurate at say 20 yards in a controlled environment.

I think you'll get there but it is more challenging than powder burning guns, because of the nature of the pellet and the inconsistencies of the ammo and some gun adjustments.

I left you, the shooter out, because while the shooter is a major factor, there are several hurdles with ammo and a few gun adjustments.

Once you have the gun zeroed in, then you and I will have to continue work on our technique to insure consistency.

Don't give up, use a scientific approach, writing down settings etc. and you will probably get there.

You tube, this forum, sometimes can give you unrealistic expectations out of the box, again hang in there and if you don't get the accuracy you want, see if another air gunner is in your area, small adjustments can make a difference.

Thought 1. On forums, Facebook, etc., you will hear lots of people claim their gun shoots an "inch or less" at 100 yards, or "dime size groups at 50"...usually that means they got lucky once or twice. There are lots of great Internet shooters out there with great Internet guns. Don't be taken in by everything you read.

2. Same goes for what you see. Think about it: videos are edited to show what the shooter wants you to see. Lots of guns get sold that way. How many guys show all the groups they shoot? All the shots they miss? You can't assume you are seeing the whole story. For every remarkable group that gets put out there there are probably 10 more that we would all recognize as just ordinary. Reality is a little more challenging than you see in lots of video reviews.

3. IMO, many guys who have real success with Impacts are shooting guns that have been highly (and expensively) modified and/or tuned. Unfortunately the money you spent does not guarantee the results the gun is ultimately capable of. (Disclaimer: that may be true of other makes and models as well.)

4. Airguns at 75-100 yards are tough! It's not a chip shot especially under less than ideal conditions. Personally, I would go back to the 25 grain pellets and experiment around 880-900 fps if I were you.

Let's start with the basics:

Regulator pressure?
Valve setting?
Power wheel setting?
Fill pressure?
Shooting pressure?
Chrony results: High, Low, Ave, Extreme Spread, Standard Deviation?
Are there any visible signs of clipping?
What kind of scope are you using?
What kind of rings are you using?
Is your scope secured & level?
Is your scope at or near Optical zero? 
Have you tried any other pellets?
Have you checked to ensure the pellet probe is secure?
Have you cleaned the barrel?
Was this purchased new? 
Do you have a warranty?

That ought to get you started ;)

Hi Birdslayer,
That is good information.
that should be a good speed and pellet for the FX.
I only had a 25 cal FX for a couple months so I never really had time to decide if it liked the 24's or the 34's better.
I will say as others have said I have days that I get really frustrated and think there is really a problem, and then it will all come together.
But it is not all the time. 

As stated about Ted and all the really good shooters out there.
They practice a ton, to put it into perspective I counted tins the other day.
In the last year or so I have shot over 13,500 rounds out of my Air Arms Ultimate Sporter, and more through my previous FX Royale, my new Crown 30 and my just received RAW 30.
That said, that is a small fraction of the shooting done by the likes of all the talent at Extreme Bench Rest a couple weeks ago.
Even our local shooters here shoot a lot more than I do.
On a particularly good day it shot .05" center to center at 25 meters for 5 shots with JSB 18.1 gr pellets.
It took me a long time to get to know that gun enough to pull that group off, and I have only done it once.

Having the best gun is not a guaranty in airguns, neither is the right pellet or the right speed.
It takes a ton of practice.
Good news is it is a lot cheaper than shooting your long range rifles.

As far as putting it in a vice, I understand the thought but again it takes so little wind that it can feel dead still and still be moving the pellet down range.
In my yard I can only shoot 30 yards, in that 30 yards I can have 4 different wind direction and still have not a hair moved on me. 

If you really think it is defective send it into have it checked. 
Have you checked to see if the barrel is tight, it is something that can create issues?
Have you checked the shots through a chrono yet, to see the shot consistency?

Birdslayer I feel your pain brother!
I bought a Daystate AW.25 thinking my troubles were over! NOPE! Centercut and I have been at this about the same amount of time. He has more guns, but like me is still learning the nuances of each. I have maybe 2500 pellets through mine. Here is why I know it is me. I recently started using .25 adhesive dots for bulls at 50 yards 8 per card. I shoot 10 shot groups. (That alone will hurt your ego!) I have groups I want to share here, but in the same frame is group that would make a liar of the first, For me I think its three things. One my length pull is about .25" to long, How long I hold on the bull,
a consistent pull, mostly CONCENTRATION.
As stated above there are so many variables, don't believe all the videos! When I shoot a 1/2 MOA at 50yards with 5 rounds? I'm pretty excited" It's usually closer to 1" at 10.
You get nervous! LOL

Reactions: Centercut
BirdSlayer, that's a rough way to start off a conversation. I'm sure you are not happy with your investment at this time but as many have asked about your setup and stuff there is alot that goes into shooting airguns at longer ranges. IT CAN BE DONE and if seeing is not believing I don't know what to tell you. Head shots at over 100 yards, splitting cards at 50 yards or greater, exploding golf balls at 200 yards and further. Just because we can't do doesn't make it fake new or a lie. I've had my 25 Cal Impact since Dec 30th 2016 and it took 3 trips to AOA and 1 trip to Ernest to get it shooting that i expected from myself (compared to my other guns). Is it as good as half the guys here, hell no but i know that's me and not the gun. So long range consistence accuracy is possible with your gun once you first make sure its not flawed and second once you get to know it better. Out the box if you think you should be able to hit dimes all day long at 100 yards it maybe a little unrealistic. But trust this many have own the FX Impact and are doing incredible things with it, and once yours is right you will be too. Try to stay more positive. Oh and knowledge is power and these guys have a ton of it, give them the data they need and they will point you in the right direction. Where are you at anyway? I'm in Southern California (High Desert Area).