50+ yards group thread

Forums Field Target Field Target Talk 50+ yards group thread

• Views : 11814
  • Link

Salticon
    Participant

wanted to make a thread of LRT groups 50 yards and beyond. Post them up guys and gals!!!

Link

jps2486
    Participant

Here’s Salticon’s new RAW .30.

Link

Salticon
    Participant

Thanks Paul, just got her today. Started at 25m sighting in, went to 50 yards and out 5 shots in the same hole, went 75 yards and made quarter sized groups with 5 shots each. Man what a rifle! Beautiful and accurate!

Link

oldspook
    Participant

I shot this with my Condor last month while testing the ATN X-Sight II.

Link

JoeWayneRhea
    Participant

I shot this about two weeks ago . Haven’t had much time to shoot lately .

Link

Erik
    Participant

Cricket Compact .22

~original

Edit: taken with this gun:

Link

jps2486
    Participant

Here’s some of mine.  I haven’t gotten my RAW 30 cal yet, but I’m waiting to compete against you, Salti.

Link

JoeWayneRhea
    Participant

My best 50 yard group for sure ….Was it a fluke ? ABSOLUTELY !!! LOL ,but it did happen in front of witnesses ;)

Link

SRGTO04
    Participant

From another post but if we are talking 50 yard +,  this is one from a match shoot at 100 meters or a little over 109 yards.  Shoot with my RAW BM 500X in .30 cal.

Link

Salticon
    Participant

Damn nice groups guys, I’ve got a lot of practice to do for 100 yard groups. I came home for lunch and setup at 100 yards. Wind was 10-15 mph, left to right at 50 yards, right to left at 80- target. Best group was 1.75″. Its funny seeing that big ass .30 pellet move left and back to poa. ….

Link

nomojo65
    Participant

That’s AWESOME shooting guys, just got an e-mail from Sandra BM-500 should be shipped next wk., to bad were going to have 8-10″ of snow & temps in the 20’s or lower!

Link

Salticon
    Participant

“nomojo65”That’s AWESOME shooting guys, just got an e-mail from Sandra BM-500 should be shipped next wk., to bad were going to have 8-10″ of snow & temps in the 20’s or lower!

sweeeeeeet!!

Link

Salticon
    Participant

Posting this group for Nomojo65,.
    shot with TM1000 .177 @ 56 yards -25 shots

%5BURL=%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

Link

nomojo65
    Participant

Thanks Salty!, I know some will be skeptical of this group, but it is legit! I will measure it when i finally get home ( 16hr shift )

Link

Salticon
    Participant

Shot this last weekend, zero’d in on my squirrel feeder. It’s a Raw/Theoben clone (Impact Airguns). It’s the company that is working out of the old Theoben factory in England. AZ modded from tube to bottle, installed a BSA match barrel in .22. Tuned at 20 fpe. Likes JSB 13gr the best. This was actually at 57 yards, with wind.

Link

jking
    Participant

Here’s my Regal on a couple of different occasions. Five shot groups.
    JK

Link

rivers
    Participant

My first post here, I think. The target pic is a full magazine, a 9-shot group from the .30 RAW HM1000x I got new in Sept. from Mark B in AZ. Added a Vortex VHS 6-24×50 MOA scope on medium rings. JSB 44.75 Exact pellets. Exactly 50 yards with a very slight breeze.

The RAW’s been updated since these pics with a bipod and a scope light for some night shooting.

Link

Marksman3006
    Participant

Here are some 50 yard groups shot about two weeks ago. The two groups on the left are ten shot groups. The others to the right are 5 shot groups. Those are 1 inch targets. Zeroed for 50yrds, I intentionally hold a mildot high so I have a clean aiming point.

This was shot two days ago at 75 yards. It was very windy outside….and I love to play in the wind. I actually held to the left….and right of this spot during the ten shot string. The wind was changing directions and speed. Under ideal conditions she could do better.

Wolverine B Hilite .22

Link

JoeWayneRhea
    Participant

Rivers on behalf of everyone you just made look bad with both that rifle , and that excellent group …..Nobody likes a ShowOff !!! Lol .
    Great shooting guys !!!

Link

JoeWayneRhea
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 321 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.