.50 Hammer coming soon.. ?? Guns & Ammo ad

November "Guns & Ammo" full page ad.
1569996454_6818927455d943ea69a7ee9.01163423_hammer.jpg

They been saying its coming out 3 years ago. Give it another 3 years and maybe. Most people already lost interest in the hammer. Few years ago, many people were excited about the hammer and wanting to buy it. Now it's like no one cares about it anymore. You dont need to wait 10 years go a airgun like the hammer to take down a deer. There are already tons of powerful airgun capable of taking down a deer, even black bear.

A full page ad can't be cheap or cost effective if you don't have product to back it up. Sure,we here know all about the rifle....but that ad will attract people that have never heard of it. Ruger did the same thing years ago....took 6 months to find a rifle in stock after the print ad was published. PA is showing $799.99 and of course,not available......../

I waited 2 years and just gave up an bought a Texan LSS in .45. Power tuned by Hunter's Supply. Bought a variety of slugs from HS when it was tuned. With the 520 grain slugs they sell I got 779, 786 and 754 fps, which is 700.86fpe, 713.52fpe, 656.6 fpe. This is purported Hammer level performance, although not regulated.
All measured on the FX Chronograph-- which only goes to 400 grains btw (I contacted FX support asking for them allow for higher values, which was well received).