4500 PSI tank o-ring

Greetings,

I'd like to replace my tank o-rings, since they're all pretty old, but I can't seem to find an official size, if there is such a thing. These are 4500 psi tanks using 7/8"x14 threads. I've found some packs of o-rings that claim to be the right one from one valve manufacturer or the other, but they never give sizes. I have to believe these are all the same, and can probably be purchased from anywhere that sells O-rings, but it would be nice to know the official size or a known source to purchase them if someone has that info handy.

Thanks,
Rusty

Thanks, but what I'm looking for is the o-ring that seals the SCBA valve to a 4500 PSI tank. I don't think the tank or valve manufacturer will matter, but they're Carleton tanks, and Drager valves, though I'll also want to replace the o-rings on Scott tanks with Scott valves. This is the best match I've found to the size so far- https://www.mcmaster.com/#93125k55/=1a0gq8j

Rusty

ee03e3224e32ad5abdb564d98fd30987.jpg

Did you look at the last link with some neck size o'rings? The link claims to be able to print in actual size to match up rings. Just a guess, I never have pulled mine all the way down.
Also Joe Brancato from Airtanksforsale.com could tell you if he is willing to give up that information.

"13brv3"I did miss that link, but unfortunately those sizes don't look like they'll fit. The OD of the valve is 0.87" and the ID of the tank is 1.136". The best I can measure thickness of the o-ring from old o-rings is 0.133". Standard dash size o-rings jump from 1/8" to 3/16" thick, and I don't think either of those is close enough.

Thanks,
Rusty

Sorry.....
Those must be for standard tanks.

"Centercut"I have both Scott and Interspiro SCBA tanks and both o-rings are an exact fit with the 22x3.5mm size from my metric o-ring kit. And they hold Air at 4500 psi.
Thanks for the size. That's almost the same as the one I linked to, which was 21.7x3.5, and it's probably easier to find. Just common Buna-N, and not anything exotic right?

BTW, I sure meant to put this thread in the tank section, but somehow I didn't. Must be getting old(er) :)
Rusty