(expired)Sold – 4500 Carbon Fiber 72cf (410 ci) PCP Fill Tank Slo-Flo Valve

Forums Member Classifieds (expired)Sold – 4500 Carbon Fiber 72cf (410 ci) PCP Fill Tank Slo-Flo Valve

• Views : 722
  • Link

MarkNagel
    Participant

Selling my 4500 PSI Carbon Fiber Scott 72cu fill tank. The valve is a Joe Brancato Slo-Flo valve with the removable hose with two female quick connect ends. This valve allows you to fill to output pressures up to 4500 psi. It has a male quick connect fitting to allow the tank to be filled at either a scuba shop or paintball shop. The valve is less than 1 year old. It can fill a Marauder about 65 times. It weighs about 10.5 lbs. It was just hydro tested (this month) and is good for 5 years. The picture with the 90ci tank is just for size comparison. The small tank is NOT for sale. $450

The Benjamin tank is NOT for sale!

MOD EDIT: Added WTS to your title.
    MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer available. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Link

Bleudg
    Participant

Mark,
    What is the tank date of manufacture?

Link

MarkNagel
    Participant

The tank date is 7/2006, so its good for another 5-1/2 years. 

Although my scuba shop and several Firefighter forums said since a mass amount of 2001 tanks are all expiring this year the DOT is doing testing on them to see if they can extend the life of Carbon Fiber tanks.  I called Scott and they didn’t have info on this, but confirmed it is being looked at.  Until a change happens, this tank is good for another 5.5 years, but that may get extended depending on the DOT testing.

Link

MarkNagel
    Participant
    Link

MarkNagel
    Participant

Sold,

Thanks Brian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘(expired)Sold – 4500 Carbon Fiber 72cf (410 ci) PCP Fill Tank Slo-Flo Valve’ is closed to new replies.