45 min carbon tank ...good buy?

Im looking to set up a carbon fiber tank set up. Need you knowledge to see if this is a good buy? I'm new and not sure what to look for. Any ideas? ThanksMouse over image to zoom
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
Survivair 45 Min. H.P. Carbon 4500 PSIG SCBA Air Tank W/ Valve Mfr Date 2006 $117.53 shipped

Terrible deal, who has it for sale? lol. I couldn't read the label on it or really see what kind of shape it's in. Tried to enlarge the photos but no luck. It's a good price if its in good shape and can pass a hydro if it's out of compliance now. If it needs a fresh hydro to finish out it's 15 life that would run you $35-$45. If you have to pay for shipping add another $30. Just re-read and saw that the shipped price..not bad.
jk

I would recommend that you have a place to get it hydro-tested before you purchase it. It's great if you have a place locally but you will have to factor cost of shipping if you don't. Understand that there is a possibility that it may not pass the test and you will not be able to get it filled (not to mention dangerous to use). Even though, I will have a compressor and will be filling the tank myself, I will have my tank tested. I do not want to take the risk of using a defective tank and hurting myself or worse someone I love. 
just my 2 cents,

Doc