Become an AGN forum member to be included in our multi-thousand dollar Monthly Airgun Giveaways! Winning is as easy as picking a number, no strings attached! This is our way of thanking you for being a part of the worlds biggest airgun forum. Yours truly, Michael Wendt - Owner.
Join HERE

423 Yards! Longest Air Rifle Shot Ever to Hit a Golf Ball? AGD Long Rangers

Forums Field Target Field Target Talk 423 Yards! Longest Air Rifle Shot Ever to Hit a Golf Ball? AGD Long Rangers

• Views : 2129
  • Link

UpNorthAirGunner
    Participant

After hitting 350 yards, I made it a goal to hit 400+ yards for the AirGunDepot.com Long Ranger Challenge and today I finally did it! Chair Gun Ballistic Calculator indicates the flight time of the bullet was 1.655 seconds dropping 466.6 inches! Using my AirForce Texan .357 totally stock other than an x-ring barrel (tuner) donut on the barrel and removing the plastic end ring when the barrel comes out of the frame. 

​I am using Aeromagnum .357 128 grain Devastator Hollow Points shooting at 960 FPS with 2900 PSI tethered to a carbon fiber tank with a Huma external regulator. I ranged this shot at 420-425 yards with my Bushnell Range Finder and the Drone GPS put it at 419 yards so I am calling this shot 423 yards. I am officially out of scope adjustments with the FX No Limits Adjustable Scope Rings and turret adjustments. I had my 24x scope down to 18x just so I could see the ball on the bottom mil dot recital.

Link

Tominco
    Participant

Great reaction! LOL! :)

Link

likkitysplyt
    Participant

What …. No HAPPY DANCE??? I’d a dropped my drawers and did a Furry Freak Brother’s high steppin’ shuffle. GOOD SHOT my man… GOOD SHOT INDEED …Congrats!

Link

Matt247365
    Participant

Nice shooting and video, Chris! Thanks for posting. Gotta love “up north”. Nothing better. I live down here in Detroit area.

Matt

Link

Hajimoto
    Participant

You sir make me sick…… That is all 😜

Link

DarylS
    Participant

Buddy sent this to me and I immediately thought, must have been a Air Force rifle.  LOL

Well done, young man!

Link

Gunnertrones
    Participant

Absolutely fantastic 👍👍!!

Link

Crusher
    Participant

Nice shootin Lead!  That was awesome. I know you had fun doing that. Thanks for sharing with us.

Crusher

Link

Deleted Account

That was freakin’ AWESOME! That equals 1,269 feet…nearly a 1/4 mile! Cool.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.