40 Round Magazine in .22 caliber for the FX Maverick/Dreamline/Crown/WC MKIII

Now available at www.studmagloader.com

STUD MAG LOADER is now producing the first in a series of high capacity magazines. These are a a direct replacement for the stock FX magazines. Many thanks to our product testers and early adopters for their excellent and valuable input in making this magazine what it now is.

Specifically designed for our benchrest, pest control and target shooting customers, (field hunting, not so much), here are a few of its features:

1. This magazine feeds slugs really well because it was designed to shoot slugs. Because the way the magazine's "fingers" wrap around the slug (and of course pellets) the round stays perfectly straight as each of the 40 rounds indexes. This stops misfeeds almost entirely as is common with the FX mags.

2. A "Shots Remaining" indicator. As you cycle from one round to the next, you will hear and see the rounds advancing through the cover. No more wondering how many shots you have left.

3. Industry leading technology, including the drive wheels smoothly turning on sealed steel roller bearings. Not like the factory mag where the plastic parts rotate on each other. Our belt feed is a thing of beauty and function. These are produced in house, with our highly modified FDM machines.

5. Our lid comes off simple with a lift on the end from the magnetic retainer. No twisting like that knob thing, on the factory mag.

6. (2) O-Ring retainers...that don't fall out like the FX ones do. Our lid is manufactured with undercuts that actually wrap around and retain the O-rings. In addition these O-Rings are designed for a tighter fit of the magazine in the rifle mag "pocket". This avoids the common problem with the factory mags moving as you cycle, resulting in thinking you are out of pellets when you are not.

Just like our STUD MAG LOADERS, these are a ultra premium product and are not for everybody...which is OK! Its our goal to produce the very best products, not sell the most.

We will be producing these magazines in .177 and .25 in the next few months, and possibly for the Impact next year

Charlies Enhanced.1632702228.jpg
Open Enhanced.1632702228.jpg
Slug Enhanced.1632702229.jpg

Thanks for the interest in our new 40 Round FX compatible magazine. Here are answers to some of your questions both here and those of you that reached out to me through Facebook, and PM's etc.:

1) Why only FX? - Right now we are only focused on FX rifles because I like FX ALLOT, their innovation truly impresses me. To design, develop and manufacture things like this its truly a huge amount of effort to get 100% right (like hundreds of hours). If we branch out too fast we will not be able to deliver the quality of product to our customers that they expect. 

2) Why only a .22 for the Maverick/Dreamline/Crown/WK MKIII? - .22 is the best selling round in the USA so this is where where we started. We picked the Maverick etc. because the factory magazine has less than 1/2 of the rounds of the Impact, meaning the Maverick etc. "needs" a high capacity mag more. Plus I have a Maverick and a Dreamline and I wanted a better magazine.

3) Other Calibers? - We are working on the .177's now because there is a strong demand in the EU for that product (they are limited in power etc.) and its a easy one to do next. This will also be a 40 magazine, and you should see it around November on our site www.studmagloader.com Next will be a the .25 caliber. 

4) Why no killer STUD MAG LOADER/FEEDER System for this Magazine? - We designed this as a nice option for the SLUG shooters frankly (of course it works great with pellets). Because of the physics of the way the system drives the chain (it does it internally in the large gear) the relative positions of each slug/pellet can can change depending on tension of the spring (its adjustable by the customer) and the shots remaining. What this means is...its tough to hit a moving target. Our STUD MAG LOADERS work so well because we control the positions of the holes in the feeder and loader to 50 microns, this is not the case with the high capacity magazines. We are studying these positions of the pellets in the magazine over time, if we determine we can produce a loader/feeder that works perfectly 100% we will make a system for this. If not we wont. 

We will be producing a YouTube video for this in a week or so. Keep a eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages to know when its out.

Lastly, I, really appreciate you the airgun community, so warmly accepting me into your community, as I mentioned I am new to airgun's and humbly welcome your suggestions and comments. The response we have gotten to our Stud Mag loaders has been astounding to me (we ship them all over the world) and our customers have been so kind and encouraging to me.

Doug

Hi Bob,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your post about a new Stud Mag Loaders/Feeder for the "new" 25 round 25 caliber FX magazine. We should have this system complete within the next few weeks and in stock. Be sure you are subscribed on our website www.studmagloader.com as we will be sending out a email to all on the list when they are in our store.

FYI...we will have our 40 round magazine in .177, for the Maverick/Dreamline in stock and on our site in a week or so also.

Doug