40 mm adjustable 2-piece mounts - do they exist? - No, but the NEW SHERIFF DOES!

Anyone know?
Would like to purchase the IOR Crusader (40 mm tube) for a FX Royale 500, but only if it is possible to mount adjustable rings to it. And it have to be a two-piece mount.

Edit: Rifle Dude sorted this problem out for me in such an elegant way, that I just have to share it.
for the record:
 http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/a-new-sheriff-in-town/

At the bottom, and by that I mean at the bottom of the Topic. 👍

I hope you're sitting down....

The only places I have found them is at Midway USA and Optics Planet. Either place, they're special order items, and depending on the height you want, they start at $225! But there is another issue.

The two IOR scopes I have seen, both had a minimum focus of 25 yards. That fact all but eliminates their use on an airgun. I know they're decent quality scopes, with superior glass, but spending over $1,500 just for an airgun scope is a bit of a stretch for me.

Reactions: Gunnertrones
Hi Alan, and thanks! 
Well, the IOR Crusader focus down to 7meters, so no issue there. I am going for this scope if I can get the adjustable rings.
Vertebrae in Norway deliver the scope with 40 mm spuhr or tier-one as an option, but they are both fixed and not high enough (have to convert from dovetail to picatinny anyhow). And spur is as pricy as those mention in your post anyhow. Tier-one around half this price, but again, fixed.
I will check out Midway and O.Planet.

This seems to be a tricky one! Neither Midway USA or Opticks Planet have this items in stock, or can help me out unfortunately.
But I came over this adjustable picatinny base, that is promising.
If I cut it between the second and third screw and place the two parts on each side of the magazine, and the fixed 4mm (low) mounts on top of it......... it may work.
It struck me though. IOR produces an high end scope there is almost impossible to find mounts for. 3-4 options so far on the world market, all fixed rings - and none adjustable.

opplanet-leapers-mount-mnt-dn034.jpg

+

tird-eye-tac-mounts-800px_grande.jpg

May be the solution?

I've learned the hard way too! I once bought a gun with a really weird scope mount arrangement, apparently because rings tall enough weren't to be had. Once you get over one mating surface, things start to get wobbly even though you can't "feel" it with your fingers. Since that experience (inadvertent change in POA), I strive to have only one mating surface—that is to say, only rings with nothing between them and the dove tail or picatinny as the case may be.