381 Yards Offhand ?

So there are numerous things that trip the BS sensor..the three most egregious are 1) lack of hits near the golf ball on the farm equipment..there were only 2 within 6". and 2) ever think how much area the reticle on el cheapo scope covers at 381yds on 4x? I'm going out on a limb an saying that it's a lot more that the 1.68" OD of the golf ball. 3) How can you ever trust someone who picks their nose on camera? I mean really...

1567083335_5350242825d67cb479d77c4.67240841_A87AA23E-6D1A-42E9-92F9-2D343F1F7E19.jpeg
I want to correct an earlier post...here’s a picture of my best pistol group. I said it was 60 yards and off of two bags and a solid bench, but actually it was off hand (one hand),250 yards and l was using my Webley Alecto on two pumps, not the HW44. And I used a red dot set on the largest size dot. Wooohooo is all I could say!

Unfortunately this isn't the only clown on the playground. Plenty of trickshot bullpoop going on these days.

+1. Yep, many posts from shooters with “keyboard Airguns”. They’re the best. I’ve seen posts from guns that shoot 1/4 MOA at 200Yards, 300yards, even further. Consistently hitting one inch targets at those distances is amazing... ;)

@swish Wow, that’s some very complicated shooting. With approx 40 feet of drop, plus over a foot of spin drift, not including the wind where even a light 5 mph breeze drifts about 3 feet... Your gun also must be tuned to a gnats ass with an ES of 1 or 2 FPS at the most, since every FPS plus or minus equals about an inch elevation change at that range. Impressive! I would call BS if not for the video. You should take that gun to RMAC and walk home with the $20K easy... ;)

If you only KNEW the debates I've had with James from "Shoot to Kill Outdoors" on his YouTube channel. His research and theories typically oppose physics. I got so tired of his arguing a case for these things that I had to just stop watching his videos. Things like when he tried to say that a gun barrel shrinks when it gets hot, and it expands when it gets cold. I provided him articles and literature from physicists and scientific institutions with detailed explanations of why he was wrong. He refused anything I proposed. Apparently his hillbilly testing with his barrel stuck in his freezer surpasses the centuries of accumulative information and testing that prove otherwise. Needless to say, I take anything he says with a grain of salt. He also said wind doesn't effect POI, and he proved it by shooting at a target in a barn with a crosswind. 

BTW- He also says if you own a FX, you're a dope! His Umarex Gauntlet or Beeman Chief can out-shoot it, and there's really nothing special about it. I asked him why he's never been invited or entered into a EBR competition with either of his $300 PCP's. He had no answer. The best part of all is, he doesn't own a FX, and admittedly, he's never even shot one. But he just KNOWS that they are overpriced crap. 

Check out his channel if you want a few laughs. 

If you only KNEW the debates I've had with James from "Shoot to Kill Outdoors" on his YouTube channel. His research and theories typically oppose physics. I got so tired of his arguing a case for these things that I had to just stop watching his videos. Things like when he tried to say that a gun barrel shrinks when it gets hot, and it expands when it gets cold. I provided him articles and literature from physicists and scientific institutions with detailed explanations of why he was wrong. He refused anything I proposed. Apparently his hillbilly testing with his barrel stuck in his freezer surpasses the centuries of accumulative information and testing that prove otherwise. Needless to say, I take anything he says with a grain of salt. He also said wind doesn't effect POI, and he proved it by shooting at a target in a barn with a crosswind. 

BTW- He also says if you own a FX, you're a dope! His Umarex Gauntlet or Beeman Chief can out-shoot it, and there's really nothing special about it. I asked him why he's never been invited or entered into a EBR competition with either of his $300 PCP's. He had no answer. The best part of all is, he doesn't own a FX, and admittedly, he's never even shot one. But he just KNOWS that they are overpriced crap. 

Check out his channel if you want a few laughs. 

I did the exact same thing, argued over his dumb as hell clickbait videos. Then eventually just had to unsubscribe because i was getting pissed off. James is a dolt, says hes an engineer LOL