.357 Slayer from American Air Arms is Awesome

Forums Big Bore Airguns .357 Slayer from American Air Arms is Awesome

• Views : 678
  • Link

cschneider
    Participant

C.D.S. from Georgia. I ordered 357 Slayer in May of 2018 and have never gotten it. Was wondering if something happened to the Company or if they are just this slow?

Link

shamu
    Participant

Just be patient.   Great things are worth waiting for 

Link

triggertreat
    Participant

It's better to contact AAA.  No one on here can give you updates.

Link

spysir
    Participant

" C.D.S. from Geo rgia. I ordered 357 Slayer in May of 2018 and have never gotten it. Was wondering if something happened to the Company or if they are just this slow? "

I'm sure someone willo\ correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think of  aaa as an airgun "business"  sure they(someone) is doing business as in selling & making things but not as in any facility or staff or time dedicated to running an airgun "business" .   Seems much more hobby ish to me , or like we used to on occasion take something into work at the shop to work on in spare time.   And some will think/say "custom" made but a deadline is a dead line and any company who  misses any deadline and elects not to inform/contact customers themselves asap regarding the matter ( and offering ??????? as they messed up)  just inst professional.

Professionalism should be included with any "business" transaction .  

Or, is it 2018 and Video Rulz ?

John

Link

alamih
    Participant

+1,

I agree with John

Greg

Link

Bullfrog
    Participant

Or, is it 2018 and Video Rulz ?

John

I would say winning EBR over and over rulz, as the Slayer does  

I don’t own one, and probably never will. I’m quite content with my Texans for my big bore needs. But there is no denying the quality of the Slayer. 

Either a buyer is fine with a long wait time for an award winning build, or he isn’t and can look elsewhere. And either AAA is fine with their business model and possibly losing some sales due to long wait times, or they ain’t and they can change it  

None of it is really any skin off of any of our noses or should be anything for us to whine about.  

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Bullfrog.
    Link

Brian.in.MI
    Participant

@cschneider

Check your PM’s

Normally the problem is customers that have their name on the list, but get bumped by paid orders. I’d like to help get this figured out. I’ll be talking to Tom about an order I have in, and will gladly inquire on your behalf!

And for anyone wondering, AAA is not a “hobby”. They have moved (twice) recently and I don’t think they were even accepting orders for about 6 months during that time. In fact, they’re about to release a large batch of EVOL’s as we speak (one of which will have my name on it..just have to figure out what to sell to pay for it 😂)

Brian

Link

triggertreat
    Participant

I will say that when I talked to Tom a few weeks ago he did mention to me that he was making some moves/changes to improve on delivery times.  I didn't ask what those changes were.  All I know is just communicate with Tom and stay in the loop on what's happening.  The Slayer is well worth the effort.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.