.357 Bulldog and Slugs,

I shoot tetherd off the bench so I already have a external regulator set to the psi I want to shoot at that way I don’t need to mess around with internal regulators, one less thing to worry about.

Guess if I found a psi sweet spot where my airgun shoots its best I can right down the bar number and if I bought a internal regulator at least I would know where to set the regulator before I installed it, would cut down on guess work.

I can imagine looking like the guys from GHOSTBUSTERS with the regulated tank on my back tethered to the gun LOL!

CA

I won’t show you this 90ci tank setup then hahaha, don’t judge me 😁.

1543390746_20510777455bfe461ae2ea36.24581507_AC059F8F-FD0F-4BA7-B1C5-D1785F8D6C00.jpeg

I say this loosely but I kinda remember what my old Bulldog was like which I think had something to do with me selling it so my expectations with my new Bulldog will be a tad higher with the DePinger installed and Moderator put on I will 1st shoot it the JSB 81.02s and then a few 145gr Ballistic tip Noslers and then go from there, I feel the DePinger is going to be the biggest change in the Bulldog and then the Moderator.

jim.

I didn’t want to put it all back together only to have to tear it down again right away and I’m sure it will be shooting pretty close to stock being I’m not doing anything to change it’s power at this time, that might come later but I find all my airguns shoot nice with how they came from factory except for the Kral Mega I’m getting from Troy, that will be my 1st modified airgun I’ve had as far as power goes.

jim.

I didn’t want to put it all back together only to have to tear it down again right away and I’m sure it will be shooting pretty close to stock being I’m not doing anything to change it’s power at this time, that might come later but I find all my airguns shoot nice with how they came from factory except for the Kral Mega I’m getting from Troy, that will be my 1st modified airgun I’ve had as far as power goes.

jim.

Jim , let me know how the 130 grain slug shoot for you , there great from my Bulldog .

Are you getting your Kral Mega tuned for more power my friend has that gun and it 

likes my 32.80 swage ammo he gets some good looking groups with it . Dale