.357 Benjamin Bulldog Moderation

Hi All.

Okay, I want honesty, candor & facts - Frankly, that’s what we all want. What is the best way to tame the bark of my Bulldog?!? Is it The Pitbull Mega? Is it a DonnyFL: Emporer V3, Ronin etc??? Or does the answer lie behind “Door #3”?.... Inquiring minds want to know. Reps from your prospective camps are free to comment Please... But I would LOVE to see sound meter comparisons, yada yada yada. This is a Great time to be an Airgunner!

Reps you’re coming out with Fantastic Accessories. I’m just looking for an informative conversation for all...

And anyone’s Real Life experiences & observations...

“Play Ball!!”

I have the model which is slightly smaller than the Mega from Pitbull. It does an excellent job of reducing the bark.

1545192013_16372985795c19c24d386ba2.80132524_bulldog with snail.jpg

I dare say I might be the only person with all 3 versions of the pitbull moderators and different generations of each and both donnyfl suppressors for the bulldog.

I tested suppressors for Matt when he was in development and gave feedback and Donny was nice enough to have me test his out too.

The pitbull mega moderator and the donnyfl Ronin and emperor are the ones I would recommend. All three are so similar it's hard to tell the difference by ear.

It's hard to describe but the Ronin quiets the shot but right at the end of the shot noise there is a bit of a louder bark the Emperor quiets the shot all the way through.

I don't own a Db meter so it's hard to tell by ear the difference between the pitbull mega and the donnyfl's due to the time it takes to switch between them but the pitbull mega is right on par.

My end verdict is if the only big boar you are going to have is a bulldog go with a pitbull mega it looks great on the end of the gun and due to it's design it's the shortest.

If you are going to have a few big boars or want to swap your suppressor from gun to gun go with a DonnyFl.

Between the two Donnyfl's I would recommend the Ronin because it gives you 90% of the emperor but is shorter for use in the woods, if you need the gun as quiet as you can get it go with the Emperor.

The one thing I would sugests getting a depinger because once the gun is suppressed the ping is still very loud, as of now I think Matt from pitbull is the only one making them and whell your there you might as well get a single shot tray and a set of barrel supports both about $20.

The wild card now is I think Matt is making custom suppressors so theoretically he could make you one to your disered specks. 

Very informative. Thanks guys. I’m planning on “Pitbulling” my Bulldog with: The power tune, Huma regulator & barrel supports. Next I’m considering the 4500 extended reservoir. & if done, that opts out the mega. I was even wondering if I could get the long moderator with the screw cap adapter on the end to further add say an Empeor or Ronin... Is that even possible? Or overkill?

I am not currently a hunter. But I need stealthy quiet. Neighbors are truly ‘next door’. Or I’ll only be shooting at a range. Thoughts?

I just put a Pitbull DePinger and a Pitbull Long Moderator on my Bulldog, the Long did a ok job at making it ear friendly but if you really want to be backyard friendly I would go with a DonnyFL Emperor, I know what the Emperor will do being I have one already and I have only heard on video the Mega but if I had a extra 250 bucks i would go with the Emperor V3 but if on a budget the 200 dollar Pitbull Mega would be just fine plus the Mega would look more natural on the Bulldog then the round 10” Long Emperor.

1545297816_15793687665c1b5f98b3f983.44881521_226809A3-F27A-4AE3-8BF6-CFB8A203B111.jpeg