$34 shipped

So I broke down and bought a Winchester 1100s at Cyber Monday sale Wallyworld for $34 shipped. How could I resist. Might be the best purchase since the P17. Will be here the 8th.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Winchester-177-Caliber-Pellet-Spring-Piston-Break-Barrel-1100S-Air-Rifle/802585340

76acc2ae-5233-4ef9-978c-72f15df47ba8.179219edd0c3ec33a6f68e2e53ed5428.1638245077.jpeg

Somebody gave us a Daisy 1000 earlier this year. It's the exact same gun as a Winchester 1000 -- the predecessor to what you just bought. I thought it was a complete piece of junk. And it is! Among other things, it had probably the heaviest trigger I've ever used. It was so heavy it hurt my finger, even. But a month or two ago I took it apart and tuned it up, and now it's my go to gun -- even over our HW97K. I still think it's a piece of junk; but it's not a half-bad piece of junk now. I hope you come to enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying ours.

You might have to tune yours like I did ours. You get what you pay for. But if you're not happy with it as it comes to you, it more than likely will have great potential.

Caio.

I seen the guys on Reddit talking about that. I was thinking about making a purchase but didn’t. Hopefully it does nice out of the box. But if not I’m sure a little bit of tuning would help.

Was reading about a simple trigger mod. Who knows could be a decent gun.

That’s the only negative that I can think of that was said about that gun. My concern was if it has one of those Brittle plastic spring guides. That is what’s in the Chinese B3 rifle and it shattered into a Hundred pieces.

Got it. Bigger gun than I expected. Cleaned the barrel. I stuffed the stock with a old T shirt. Added a little moly to the spring ends and the trigger group. I test fired it inside about 25 times in a trap. 'm going to shoot it this weekend a hundred times and see how things go. Stuffing the stock does help with the spring noise and vibration. 
20211203_173941.1638586108.jpg

Somebody gave us a Daisy 1000 earlier this year. It's the exact same gun as a Winchester 1000 -- the predecessor to what you just bought. I thought it was a complete piece of junk. And it is! Among other things, it had probably the heaviest trigger I've ever used. It was so heavy it hurt my finger, even. But a month or two ago I took it apart and tuned it up, and now it's my go to gun -- even over our HW97K. I still think it's a piece of junk; but it's not a half-bad piece of junk now. I hope you come to enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying ours.

You might have to tune yours like I did ours. You get what you pay for. But if you're not happy with it as it comes to you, it more than likely will have great potential.

Caio.

I will shoot it for awhile. Then tear it apart like I do to all of my guns.