Become an AGN forum member to be included in our multi-thousand dollar Monthly Airgun Giveaways! Winning is as easy as picking a number, no strings attached! This is our way of thanking you for being a part of the worlds biggest airgun forum. Yours truly, Michael Wendt - Owner.
Join HERE

$335 for a 9mm SPA/Artemis/Snowpeak M25

Forums Big Bores & Arrow Shooters Big Bores & Arrow Shooters – Discussion $335 for a 9mm SPA/Artemis/Snowpeak M25

• Views : 498
  • Link

Picard
    Participant
    Netherlands
    Accuracy: +1

Got this airgun for a week now, just wanted to let you guys know its a pretty good deal, the M25 has been on the market for awhile but I've not seen it in 9mm/.35 for sale before. It has a regulator, 250bar tube and comes with a silencer this thing is big and heavy!

https://www.airgunseurope.com/spa-artemis-m25-9mm.html

https://www.krale.shop/us/artemis-m25

Link

JimNM
    Participant
    United States
    Accuracy: +88

Looks like a looong sucker 

Link

Fatmike
    Participant
    United States
    Accuracy: +3

Well how does it shoot? Share some information. What caliber? Shots per fill? 

Link

GlockMan
    Participant
    France
    Accuracy: +0

Top, combien de coups par remplissage ? 

Link

mercado
    Participant
    United States
    Accuracy: +16

Dam it looks great.. at that price is a awesome proyect gun for a .224 or .257 conversion…let us know how fast it could shoot the 9mm jsb 81g pellets.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by mercado.
    Link

GlockMan
    Participant
    France

J'aimerais bien savoir combien de coups ont peut tirer par remplissage ? 

Link

Picard
    Participant
    Netherlands
    Accuracy: +1

mercado

Dam it looks great.. at that price is a awesome proyect gun for a .224 or .257 conversion…let us know how fast it could shoot the 9mm jsb 81g pellets.

JSB 81g are getting 807fps 117fpe with the reg around 135bar it has no reg gauge because it's located inside the tank so its not easy to adjust. A 102g slug is getting around 740fps124fpe. It's a great gun for a project its easy to disassemble and tune (bigger transfer ports, spring tension etc)  the trigger unit is pretty good a simple design and adjustable. The barrel transfer ports needed some work!

The supp is a bit thin for a .35 but it has some length to it, the barrel is fully shrouded

The crunchy barrel ports, some elbow grease and a Dremel tool did it good

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Picard.
    Link

mercado
    Participant
    United States
    Accuracy: +16

Thanks..Picard…I really enjoy shooting simpler gun .like that one and the airforce line..is more fun to be able to do things myself…👍👍

Link

P_Bachman
    Participant
    United States

My wife and I have been enjoying our M25 (also .35) for a couple weeks now.  I took out a squirrel at 55 yards and it was about what one expected.  I'd say DRT but it was more like knocked the F across the way.  A nutria followed suit and that was a DRT.  Accuracy with the FX 81gr and Hatsan Vortex (H&N) 82 grain pellets is as good as I need (shooting 6cm at 60 meters with no effort yet spent tuning with a basic ACOG-style scope).  I'd say small post-it note at 65 yards without even thinking.

Velocity at 2 feet from the muzzle was nominal 790 to 805 FPS per my green platic Caldwell.  Typical SPA reg that will probably take more time to settle down.  Heck, I've only filled twice and haven't had mine apart yet.  Picard's review just above provides enough information in this regard.

This thing is big and long, but the modular silencer is reasonably effective.  A DonnyFL Shogun or Emperor would help reduce the sound level but I don't feel this really needs to be as quiet as my Leshiy Classic in .177 with a 12 FPE tune.  What would I use it for?  Coyote, whitetail, and really annoying chipmunks and squirrels I need to make an example of.  I'm sure it has the oomph to handle pigs.  

This PCP is an EASY 110 FPE or better out of the box and- like many of the other SPA guns- has a lot of overhead to make more power.  Even as-is, it's a fun bell-ringer 

Link

philipfx
    Participant
    Greece

Thanks for the review and the information shared! Looks like a good project gun for the price.

Anyone can share the shot count per fill? I'm interested to get one of this.

Link

P_Bachman
    Participant
    United States

I dropped from 200 bar fill down to 130 bar in 12 (or was it 13? ) shots.  Doesn't seem like much, but we've been using the loading tray.  I'm also fine with a lower shot count given the nature of this airgun.  This should be like most SPA guns and have plenty of tuning/efficiency potential.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.