$335 for a 9mm SPA/Artemis/Snowpeak M25

Got this airgun for a week now, just wanted to let you guys know its a pretty good deal, the M25 has been on the market for awhile but I've not seen it in 9mm/.35 for sale before. It has a regulator, 250bar tube and comes with a silencer this thing is big and heavy!

https://www.airgunseurope.com/spa-artemis-m25-9mm.html

https://www.krale.shop/us/artemis-m25

m25 1.1634503255.png

m25 2.1634503266.png

m25 3.1634503276.png

Dam it looks great.. at that price is a awesome proyect gun for a .224 or .257 conversion...let us know how fast it could shoot the 9mm jsb 81g pellets.

JSB 81g are getting 807fps 117fpe with the reg around 135bar it has no reg gauge because it's located inside the tank so its not easy to adjust. A 102g slug is getting around 740fps124fpe. It's a great gun for a project its easy to disassemble and tune (bigger transfer ports, spring tension etc) the trigger unit is pretty good a simple design and adjustable. The barrel transfer ports needed some work!

h6444.1636411449.jpg

hdee.1636411459.jpg

The supp is a bit thin for a .35 but it has some length to it, the barrel is fully shrouded

bdjdjj.1636411476.jpg

jrdjde.1636411483.jpg

The crunchy barrel ports, some elbow grease and a Dremel tool did it good

hj46rjh4j.1636411656.jpg

jh7645j45j.1636411770.jpg

k5ktkjt.1636411775.jpg

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
My wife and I have been enjoying our M25 (also .35) for a couple weeks now. I took out a squirrel at 55 yards and it was about what one expected. I'd say DRT but it was more like knocked the F across the way. A nutria followed suit and that was a DRT. Accuracy with the FX 81gr and Hatsan Vortex (H&N) 82 grain pellets is as good as I need (shooting 6cm at 60 meters with no effort yet spent tuning with a basic ACOG-style scope). I'd say small post-it note at 65 yards without even thinking.

Velocity at 2 feet from the muzzle was nominal 790 to 805 FPS per my green platic Caldwell. Typical SPA reg that will probably take more time to settle down. Heck, I've only filled twice and haven't had mine apart yet. Picard's review just above provides enough information in this regard.

This thing is big and long, but the modular silencer is reasonably effective. A DonnyFL Shogun or Emperor would help reduce the sound level but I don't feel this really needs to be as quiet as my Leshiy Classic in .177 with a 12 FPE tune. What would I use it for? Coyote, whitetail, and really annoying chipmunks and squirrels I need to make an example of. I'm sure it has the oomph to handle pigs.

This PCP is an EASY 110 FPE or better out of the box and- like many of the other SPA guns- has a lot of overhead to make more power. Even as-is, it's a fun bell-ringer 

Reactions: nervoustrig
That barrel porting is one bad design if making power is your goal. You have any pictures of internals? Valvebody and tp?
I alwas tho this M25 is just new remake of M10/M11. That regchamber volume sure is also big limiting factor. Also how is that bolt locking? Hopefully with something different than it was with M10/11 ( one M4 12.9 bolt that had high risk of snapping) especially now when they sell it as 9mm.

Well I mean that if you cant have your air channels way larger than barrel diameter having that type of barrel porting with circular flow of air to chamber will only cause unneeded turbulence, friction and counterflow of air that will actually cause drop of power versus just one smooth well flowing barrel porting sized same as all other subsize ports. If you could have like 11mm porting to 9mm barrel you could actually benefit from such design but that would also require way larger aircapacity than what that regchamber holds. My spa M10 is 22cal ported with valve 7mm with 8.8mm peek poppet flatfaced into airchannels of 6mm (poppet stem is 3mm) so that makes valve flowchannel bit larger in diameter than that 6mm tp channel. Barrel is ported to bit larger than caliber but oblonging barrelport aint option with that M25 I get that. My 22cal makes bit under 120fpe with 2900psi but it isnt regulated ofc.
If you cant enlarger or grind airchannels to more smooth and higher capacity flow or increase regulated volume your only change of increasing power that most ppl overlook sadly is polishing all airchannels to mirror finish and smoothing out all the possible steps in airchannel. That surface finish of highpressure flow channel actually matters alot since when you have fastflow in high pressure you will also have really high friction if everything aint super smooth.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I have a Umarex Airsaber. It is the M10!!! The receiver bolt and safety on trigger are the same. It will fire 385 grain arrow 465 fps at 3400 psi for max velocity. I would love to improve the trigger more and increase power. Thank you all for this thread it has been eye opening😄😄😄
Damn I never even noticed that 😁 You have any pictures of Airsabers valve? Wonder if thats same also.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Looks like i won the barrel lottery on mine. But lost the lottery with the moderator thread adapter. Apparently mine is crooked an needed a piece of tape on left side an bottem to make the moderator line up straight... Was clipping baffles right out the box. Fixed an now spits fx slugs at 850 ish. Only getting like 8-10 shots with the reg set at 150 bar from factory but the fx are shooting with less than a 6 fps difference accross those 8-10 shots. Hornady roundball was also hitting close to 850 but more deviance. Bobs bullets 115 gr rn at around 650-600. Rather large spread but could been not filling reg. Was low on air when tested. Jsb pellets were hitting 830 so fx is the winner. Have a minor leak in the fillport that seems to stop after a day of sitting but doesn't seem to actually lose any pressure in tank. But i know its leaking cause when i put the rubber dust cap on the probe it blows off but after a day of sitting doesn't blow off anymore.