.30 WAR Flex Video Review (1st Gen + Cobra regulator)

Nice to see young folks having fun. Airguns are supposed to bring out that youthful grin.

Love the review, pretty much the only one I've seen as most are just a vid of a shot or more, good info. And that first target, that's real world shooting there folks, target gently drifting to the ground Live on TV.

Also nice to have some seemingly direct info on who's making what right now. I shot with Jim at either the U.S. FT Nationals or the World event back in '09 ( ish ) , great guy, good shooter & machinist .

Interesting using the c-clip ( ring ? ) to secure the barrel, the tensioned shroud certainly makes since now. I'm a bit surprised it works so well but set up correctly no reason it wouldn't and talk about a fast change system. Is there some torque rating for the tension? Just curious but not a buyer so I don't want to call & ask. 

Great review

John

"hvack"I watched all 3 videos . I liked them and I wouldn't bother editing them like you said at the end of the third one . Good info I don't think you missed anything. You seem like a level headed nice guy. Thanks for the video's.
When I was done filming I knew I had shot a lot of video and I was going to try to make the review 20 minutes total, but I later realized that would cut out too much information that I wanted to share. I opted instead to divide the review into 3 parts and let viewers decide which aspects they wanted to focus on.

Thanks for all the kind words all. I usually don't do reviews on my channel, but many of my viewers have been asking for this review for a long time.