.30 slug liners.

I guess we just give them enough rope, and support the ones who earn it, The lack of funds is a big eye opener. I like the little guys and underdogs myself ha ha. It doesn't look like fame and glory is in my future anytime soon 😅😂. But I will continue to try to be polite and have fun along the Journey. I am cheering for the honest hard working little fellers lol.

Scott

I got the info straight from Mr. Johan Axelsson @ FX Sweden. .30/700mm is part number FX20234. Called my dealer (FX importer for my country) to order one. It will be delivered next week.😁👍 But I’m located in Europe.

And not enough power is BS! Them hollow points will do a lot more damage compared to any pellet. (Pest control)

Length and caliber? For FX? Color me interested in a 28” .30 cal 

I have two coming in 28" and only one 30" for the .30 cals that I ordered. Willing to part with one of the 28's, they're raw blanks that I'm having professionally crowned. They can be threaded and adapted for FX barrel inlets, I'm only planning to do that on the barrels going on my rifle and not the spare.

The 30 cal slug barrels are here hope to shoot them this weekend

I pushed a 30 cal slug through one and it looks very good to me.

I'll use my ER tuned Impact and see if these slug barrels are any

better than the barrel that came with the gun.

1568404343_4150835995d7bf377119840.73371184_IMG_2761.jpg

I placed my first order through Utah Air for the .30 caliber liner and got it within days. 

Whilen not one of us is a fan of our beloved air gun industry's practice of pre-orders, because they take our money while we wait for the manufacturer to produce what we want, it is inevitably our own faults that have put us in this situation.

On a more positive note, I'm waiting for the wind to die down to do some .30 caliber slug testing!

You guy’s don’t know how lucky you are! The US gets every month a batch from FX Sweden, while my country only gets 3 batches a year!(mostly only 2) And it’s not because demand is lower compared to the US. I can imagine all hell broke loose in the US, if someone ordered an FX impact at the end of March 2019, and today, 14 September 2019, still doesn’t have it! Same story with the liners & radar Chrono. Starting to look like an elephant pregnancy!

Only 1 advantage : i will get the improved version with integrated valve seat. @ least, i HOPE so!

Also not easy to get my hands on an E.Rowe style plenum! 

Don’t get me wrong here! I think it’s great you guy’s are shooting the mk2 for months now. Following this forum learned me a lot what to do(order) but more about what NOT to do(buy) for an impact mk2.

Enjoy your weekend !

Cheers.

WOW every month you say .for some reason I don't believe that .I ordered and paid for parts 2 months ago from FX USA to this day not shiped. Yes yes.not impressed.Mr. Odin Warrior why don't you ask Johan where's the parts I tried to cantact fx Sweden an they just refer me to FX USA.yes enjoy your weekend.nothing personal but don't blow the horn for them!!!!!

WOW every month you say .for some reason I don't believe that .I ordered and paid for parts 2 months ago from FX USA to this day not shiped. Yes yes.not impressed.Mr. Odin Warrior why don't you ask Johan where's the parts I tried to cantact fx Sweden an they just refer me to FX USA.yes enjoy your weekend.nothing personal but don't blow the horn for them!!!!!

I was waiting for someone to post a stupid answer!

Here is the answer/screenshot i got from Johan Axelsson on September 3!!!

I reply on FACTS, not on fantasy! But i guess you think i made this reply from Johan to me up.........

The rest : Enjoy your weekend.

The only thing i do here is sharing info that is 100% true. Also posted the part number for the .30/700mm slug liner. (Also straight from Johan!) But a simple thanks is a bit much if your an outsider!

I received my barrel liner yesterday. I got it install and did some quick trials with my own cast ammo. Put six of each in the same magazine load and fired away.

46.5 grain pellet, 52 grain HP bullet, 57.5gr & 48.5gr EPPUG bullets. All shooting between 825 900 FPS.

FYI...I measured a 1:22" twist on the barrel. I'm happy !!! Getting these result "raw" and it will only get better with sizing to the barrel....etc

Loren those are good looking results you got there.

I installed my slug barrel today and ran some shots through the chronograph 

this Impact is a Ernest Rowe tuned and shoots the 44.95 JSB with the pellet barrel at 980 FPS

The slug barrel with a 62 grain VK slug was shooting consistently at 922-924 now I just need to 

get out and see if it can shoot a good looking group or not. I'll try to get out in the next 2-3 days and shoot .

1568501637_12376862165d7d6f8545fd72.78698383_IMG_2767.jpg