• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

30 meter group Falcon

exécution fine, est très heureux pour vous ... Je voudrais voir ses résultats en banc 25m ou 30 mètres, pour voir le travail de son régulateur d'air ...
quelle marque de pastilles vous avez utilisé ..... s'il vous plaît
Pour une début ....!!!! J'imagine votre sourire .... loll
hâte de voir le résultat de votre test..
Bon travail Doogy ... 

"Doogy"exécution fine, est très heureux pour vous ... Je voudrais voir ses résultats en banc 25m ou 30 mètres, pour voir le travail de son régulateur d'air ...
quelle marque de pastilles vous avez utilisé ..... s'il vous plaît
Pour une début ....!!!! J'imagine votre sourire .... loll
hâte de voir le résultat de votre test..
Bon travail Doogy ... 

just for you now doogy but i tell you my written french is a bit rusty ;)

j'ai utiliser les pastilles jsb 15.89gr en 5.52mm
le Falcon n'est pas équiper avec un régulateur et c'est le meileur raison que je suis si content ;)

John,
Orings are just orings and on any well know manufacturer ( daystate, airarms,other) parts are available. Really pre-charged rifles ( most ) are very simple, even if you needed a valve stem there isn't much to making one should it no longer exist. I've personally never heard of a major brand that you couldn't get a part for today, maybe daystate 13mm parts are hard to find LOL but it would still be easy to rebuild everything just don't break the trigger housing or such and your fine. Even a Sprotsmatch GC2 can be rebuilt and that wasn't all that common a rifle.
I tried to sell a ( well okay left handed but stocks are around at $100.00) original daystate huntsman MKII , best trigger they ever made, nice walnut , bluing, brass, belonged to a national champion a proven shooter for $600 shipped. That rifle would shoot inside 1/2" at 500 every group but it was a single shot and old I guess. Esp. if you can get to a match and enjoy face to face, try before you buy there are some real jewels out there that are so far under priced for what they are, man.

It's a springer but I have a Hannel that is approaching 90 years and shoots well. Tammy has a bolt action air arms that is well over 10 years old and has never needed anything, had a career 707II for 15+ years never needed anything. Yes the O-rings do go sometime but I always spent more time repairing springers that pre-charged. I had a Titan MPT ( became Falcon) that was labeled Beeman of CA likely 1998 ? And to this day it's function is still 100% . Do be careful who you are dealing with but do not be afraid to purchase classic's they are most often found in loving well cared for homes and were never neglected trunck guns or such.

John

Hi, John (spysir)
I was primarily speaking in answer to the OPs question. I love and appreciate vintage airguns, I own a HW55 and a couple Sheridan model Cs, I came close to grabbing an FX200/RWS rapier last year. I'm sure if I got to shoot a nice vintage PCP I'd want one! Having said that, I already own two Marauders and have a CZs200 Scout on the way, I'm more of a shooter than a collector and am truly trying not to end up with more guns than I can regularly shoot!
John