.30 Marauder project begins

The highest velocity I could get and still have a bell curve and es under 2% was 910fps. To go above that I have a descending string. My valve was long before Hill came out with an actual .30 valve, so not sure if there are differences between what I have and what his .30 valve is? Mine does sip air though. Almost any tune I only use 700psi instead of the typical 1000psi. I thought about getting the new .30 valve just to see if there is much difference, but I don't really feel like tearing the gun down and I rarely shoot it anyways.

I've tried the air tube extension and agree with ajshoots on making the gun front heavy. It also extends the tube longer then the barrel shroud. I went with a longer shroud since my .30 barrel was 24". 

The bottle kit I was using is from JDS airman with his 4,500 psi metric regulator and TalonTunes CF bottle. My location machine shop only charged me $15 to cut the tube and drill the holes. It ended out being cheaper and with more precision results by having them do it.

The gun shoots very accurate and has good weight distribution to shoot from the shoulder. I don't shoot it much for two reason. 
1. My .30 cal barks louder then all my other airgun for the backyard even with an extended shroud. 

2. I pellets cost much more for planking. 

Due to the reasons above I switched the bottle setup with my other 25 cal Marauder.

The power is amazing when I use it on small game and still sounds reasonable in the open field.

Good luck on your .30 cal conversation