.30 Impact max FPS

"mrdirect"On my Impact with the 50.15 grain JSB's I am only getting 760 FPS, everything on max settings. (also the valve thing above the bottle), already tried the Ernest power wheel screw fix, does not help anything. 760 FPS is my max

Try opening up your transfer port holes that should get more velocity at a lower reg setting.
well it does on my .25 impact

Concur. The only way (without physical modifications like enlarged transfer port or power plenum) to increase velocity above the posts from 13brv3 and gixxer3000 is to raise the reg. pressure. Of course that will increase fps, but decrease shot count. You might think the 50.1 is too slow, but at longer distances, due to the much better BC, the drop is equal to or less than the 44.75 at 40 fps higher.

Ran it over the chrony again yesterday and I am getting an average of 860fps and it’s hole on hole at 50 yards so I am gonna leave it alone for now,I just assumed it should be as fast as my Boss,but looks like it’s right in line with all the rest out there.thanks for all the input guys
8d56e0e08a1e7042cea174a1dace89f6.jpg