.30 Hades BC

I've been playing with the. 30 Hades this week and really had to lower my expected BC ( someone suggested. 04 ) down to. 03 to get it to jive with chairgun. Last night I watched a video of shooter1721 and he had a m/v of 1014 and 749 at 50 which works out to a BC of. 028 

Looks to be around .028-.03 has anyone else got BC's for them. I'm shooting them from a FX 600mm at 900 fps.

I agree with those BC numbers posted above and especially at the 100 yard ranges. The Hades design sees a lot of wind resistance. They really slow down fast (compared to domed pellets) above 175 yards. I did a bunch of experimenting with the Evol .30 last fall, comparing the JSB 50.15 grain pellet, JSB Hades, and even heavier slugs, and came to the conclusion that the Hades would be best hunted with at and below the 100 yard ranges, even over the flatter shooting slugs. Based on their design, expansion, and effect on animal vitals at shorter ranges, I found that they are superior, even to all standard hollow point slugs. The exception would be in favor of the FX Hybrids with their large hollow point design at airgun speeds and accuracy at longer distances, though I have not had any of these to try out.