• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

.30 Delta Wolf at 136 yards

Since you've reacted well to my tongue-in-cheek prompts meant to stimulate thought Ezana, I'll now elaborate. 

1) Since I've been completely immersed in airgunning for over 60 years, I know hundreds of airgunners across a wide spectrum. "That ZX10 guy" makes my top-ten list of airgunners; not only in terms of shooting and airgunsmithing skills, but friendship and RESPECT. That said, perhaps I should qualify his statement, "That AirNGasman is full of it. If he’s speaking, he’s lying" with the boast that I'm Native Texan. We take exaggeration and humor to such a high "art form" as to often be misinterpreted as lying (especially by non-Texans). In fact I've taken the 'art form' to such an extreme as to sometimes be over the head of some Texans; especially those lucky enough to not know me well! I occasionally have to tell folks, "On the rare occasions that I'm not bull-poopting, I try to make it pretty obvious." Unfortunately for him, ZX10 knows me well.

2) Dieseling in a springer is a form of internal-combustion, as in explosion, and magnesium is flammable; as in magnifying combustion in unpredictable and most spectacular manner(s). WD40 is also very flammable. Refer to #1 above for additional perspective on my springer comments; key words being bull-poop and humor.

3) "Was he drunk?" Matter of fact I do some of my best work with the benefit of adult beverages; the term 'work' applied here very loosely, and primarily relating to my philosophy 'work'. I become exponentially more 'philosophical' with the amount of adult beverage laxative partaken.

4) No; believe it or not, I'm not drunk now. 

If you're ever in my area of Texas, drop in and I'll buy you a drink, E. 

Reactions: zx10wall