.30 cal. JSB OUT OF STOCK

Kinda reminds me of the .22 rim fire issue years back. I also get that there are many reasons for buying in bulk. Free pellets and free shipping in some cases. Also just to have pellets on hand. I feel that some people just go a little to far when they purchase pellets only to have a huge stockpile. Again I have seen this with .22 rim fire, 9mm and even 223. Guys bragging how they have a whole pallet of the stuff. Now heres what gets me angry. Go check out ebay and amazon, but they are grossly overpriced. There are plenty of .30 pellets being sold there. Same thing happened with firearm ammo. You got those guys who buy the stuff up only to turn around and re-sell it for twice the price or more. I even bet a good bunch of those guys dont even have a .30 airgun. 

This is why I shoot the .22/.25 Cal. 30 cal is $18 for only 150 pellets. 25 Cal for the same price gets 350 pellets. And 22 for the same price gets 500 pellet. No brainier shooting 22. Or 25 Cal if you want more power. 25 Cal is 50-60 ft lb. Enough to drop even a deer if you wanted to. Even .22 will drop a deer. People just want bigger I guess. Well why not go big then and skip 30, go all the way to 50. Can't wait for the hammer to come out. Will be getting that sucker for sure.