.30 cal ammo

Tried this in the ammo section and no responses, so I’ll try it here!

i might be getting my hands on a wildcat mk2 in .30cal, and was wondering what everyone’s using for ammo. There isn’t much for options out there yet, but I’m sure it will catch on as more and more guns are coming out in this caliber. 
As for right now, what’s everyone shooting? Are you using pellets or Slugs? And with what accuracy?

once I get the definitive answer on the gun, I’ll be purchasing some ammo, so I’d like to Get some ideas before purchasing, and where everyone is ordering from. I checked pyramyd, and besides the jsb they only carry air Venturi ammo. I’m sure some of you will recommend nsa, but what weights are we shooting stock out of these? And will the stock barrel work, or will I need to get a liner for slugs?

thanks in advance. 

Why not just search YouTube for 30 cal wildcat. You'll find several videos of people shooting groups and what they're using.

I actually did, but most are shooting the mk3, or the compact. Most other videos I’ve found are just reviews with no real ammo selections to speak of. I know jsb will always be a go to for pellets, but I was hoping for some experienced shooters on here to make some recommendations. 

For pellets, only a a few choices. Actually fewer than than were. The H&N seem to have disappeared (and not just the 30's). So its JSB 44.75 or 50. or the FX branded (but still JSB) pellets. Slugs change the rules but you'll need to find the ones that work best for you (gun and power level). Almost forgot the JSB Polymags.

I really wanted to try the H&N .30s but I cant find them.

For many, the 50g just don't work. But there have been some the rave about them. So that leaves the 44.75's I'm still trying to find the right speed for them in my gun.