.30 cal 66gn NSA @ 950 is too much for squirrels

About 40 yds coming towards me. The 66gn NSA hollow point must expand well because it left a big hole going out. I'll spare you the exit gore. 

1574867594_3115681185dde928a614272.83870516_66 nsa -.jpg

700mm Impact

There is no such thing as overkill. I've popped prairie dogs with a .50 Barret. Just don't expect to have anything left to eat. 

In my testing with both .22 and.25 cal NSA and VK slugs, They almost always expanded at 770 fps and above when passing through a 3 inch grapefruit set at 50 yrds, with the most dramatic expansion at 900 fps and higher. Extrapolating that data suggests strongly they will expand at least to some degree when traveling through a 2-3 inch thick varmint at said speeds. 

Effects on a 1.5 inch thick lime were pretty profound, unfortunately I was unable to recover the damn slugs for eval. :/

1574876094_19132415955ddeb3bea62295.80100473_E947EF3E-10D7-4B3F-A6AB-955D756CA6D9.jpeg

Who's that guy who kills pidgens in his warehouse and uses all kind of guns from 40 dollar pumper to 357 bulldog. The bulldog essentially imploded the pidgens. It was just a feather grenade popping. I'm not going to lie I've watched that video 4 times and went and bought a bulldog. Lol overkill can sell airguns!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stop watching that vid from Steve!! That guy kills me. 

BLAP - "he's dead". BLAP "he's dead" ..... BLAP

Who's that guy who kills pidgens in his warehouse and uses all kind of guns from 40 dollar pumper to 357 bulldog. The bulldog essentially imploded the pidgens. It was just a feather grenade popping. I'm not going to lie I've watched that video 4 times and went and bought a bulldog. Lol overkill can sell airguns!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stop watching that vid from Steve!! That guy kills me. 

BLAP - "he's dead". BLAP "he's dead" ..... BLAP

The only problem with that is the holes it leaves in the roof 

that's awesome! you should have posted the back side. id be interested to see the exist hole.

A big chunk of insides were outside so I thought it would be too much gore. The sound of the bullet impact was most surprising. The gun is fairly quiet but the bullet impact sounded like a slightly muffled firecracker. I prefer the .22 slug barrel for small game.