3 different compressors and your thoughts.

Just curious how the Hatsan Spark is holding up? I recently purchased a knock-off from Amazon for $319.00 that included the A/C Power Supply. It appears identical to the Hatsan Spark, minus the Hatsan sticker and the temp gauge is Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. So far I like it, it's much quieter than the YH Compressor it replaced, but it's also much slower. I like not being tied to a water bucket, but I worry about heat while filling my air guns. I filled my Mrod from 1000 psi to 3000 psi the other day and the temp got to 64C (147.2F). The manual for the YH compressors said not to exceed 65C (149F), so this is getting too close to that for my comfort. The manual for the knock-off leaves a lot to be desired, so I download the Hatsan Spark manual. It says not to exceed 195F (90C), which seems awful high to me. Just curious what yours gets to when filling an air rifle? Thanks...

I've had the Traveler for 4 mos. now and knock on wood, no problems so far. I'm going to buy a better compressor probably for Christmas, and was looking at doing it earlier, but decided to wait and see how the Traveler did over a longer period of time. I'm only filling my 4 guns, and have only done one complete fill from empty, as my Condor SS arrived with an empty tank. It runs quietly, hasn't gotten at all hot, and I clean the filter and filter cup out after every use. Have not run it on 12v at all yet, and probably won't any time soon.

What I do about the better/more expensive???? compressor depends entirely on what the Traveler does. So far so good! Now watch it die tomorrow...

When filling my 480cc bottle from 100 bar to 250 bar it gets around 185 degree but that is with a big Airmega moisture filter in line with the one that came with the compressor. Filling the same bottle from 150 bar to 250 bar it gets to 175-180 degree. Filling without the big filter is faster and gets to 175 or under in degreased. The manual states to let it cool every 30 minutes or if it gets to 195 degrees. Been running it this way since I got it over 6 months ago and just keeps chugging along.