3 different compressors and your thoughts.

I think the internals on these three models are very similar. All run on 12vdc. All are made in China. The Nomad II I believe is the most compact (built in 120v power supply). It also has a very nice carry/storage bag I don’t think the others have. It is the one I chose and I am so far delighted with the purchase. Small lube port issue but no other problems. And it is no noisier than your common vacuum cleaner. Great little unit.

Dennis

Out of them the hatsan is cheapest. But air Venturi is more compact, bigger yes, but don't jeen external power supply. As it is build inside the unit. So looks nicer and cleaner. But it's $650. Vs 377 on the hatsan. Benjamin is just like the hatsan, external power supply, but is 650. I would get the hatsan for 377, and use a 12v battery or get the power supply for extra $50. They all work the same. If you have the 650, go for the air venturi. It has built in power Supply so less wires exposed.

Well been watching many reviews and really no complaints about any of the three compressors list above. So I bought the Hatsan Spark from FS for $372 and plan on using it with my portable battery source. Just could not justify the extra cost of the other 2. I will update with what I think when I get to put it to work on a couple of my guns. Should be here next week.

Thanks,

Butch

Well been watching many reviews and really no complaints about any of the three compressors list above. So I bought the Hatsan Spark from FS for $372 and plan on using it with my portable battery source. Just could not justify the extra cost of the other 2. I will update with what I think when I get to put it to work on a couple of my guns. Should be here next week.

Thanks,

Butch

I own a Hatsan and Its been great, enjoy.

1552514356_6307002345c897d346710d6.22591878_9B0837A4-54A7-4364-930E-C62BD5100528.jpeg
Just done my first fill with it and I must say well worth the money.