29.5 neilson in a .25 fx impact?

Anybody had any luck with these in an impact? I’d love to get these shooting good out of my impact out to 100y before giving up on them. I currently don’t have a specific tune. I’m playing all over the map. I got mk2 w a superior liner. (700mm barrel) I have a power kit that I have not installed yet. 

if anybody has these shooting well I would like to know how you have your rig set up. I’d prefer to shoot these faster/flatter if possible.

You could probably adjust up or down to tune the velocity to what that pellet likes. From what I've learned you have to imagine a wave going down your barrel when the hammer strikes the valve. The wave has peaks and valleys and you goal is to tune it so the projectile leaves the barrel at the point where this wave has an amplitude of 0 between the peaks and valleys. When you are adjusting velocities this is what you are trying to do its one way to harmonically tune a projectile to a barrel. But since every barrel is slightly different its hard to say an exact velocity where this will happen for your barrel without testing.