250 yards and EBR target? Done! :)

Forums Benchrest Benchrest Talk 250 yards and EBR target? Done! :)

• Views : 380
  • Link

RusBear
    Participant

So, I had some tests with H&N 27gr slugs in .22 cal and my EBR airgun without any adjustments. IT WORKS FINE!

Russian – English video is here:

Link

Laity
    Participant

Brilliant video , Just shows what slugs can do ! I wonder how much power the slug still had at 250 yards ?? 

Rog

Link

RusBear
    Participant

22.1 Joules at 250 yards

Link

JoeWayneRhea
    Participant

Way to go Nic ! Are you planning on going to RMAC ?

Link

RusBear
    Participant

I'll be there! ))) Hope not to miss the registration

Link

tsakula
    Participant

Nikolay. Good luck my friend :) 

You made championship more interesting and challenging. 

US boys will  prepare much harder

Link

Longbrownbox
    Participant

RusBear, you will be challenged at RMAC. First of all you will have Utah Airguns on their home turf which will be a challenge, then there will be the African boys who will give no quarter and you can never discount all the FX shooters which will turn out in groves. But I saw you shoot at EBR so I know you will be in the hunt. Not sure where Vegas would set the odds. Good luck. 
    Chuck

Link

RusBear
    Participant

Look, I have respect to all of the competitors and I'm not a person to underestimate anyone. I will do my best, because I can not do worse – it's not about me.

It doesn't matter will I win or not – I know my results and if I can beat them, I will be satisfied.

Respect to all shooters.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by RusBear.
    Link

Richieg
    Participant

RusBear

Look, I have respect to all of the competitors and I'm not a person to underestimate anyone. I will do my best, because I can not do worse – it's not about me.

It doesn't matter will I win or not – I know my results and if I can beat them, I will be satisfied.

Respect to all shooters.

DITTO, that should be the mindset of all competitors. Do your best and let the pellets fly where they will. I'm thinking RMAC is going to be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.