25 yard and under pcp

The Benjamin pump is around 175, then you take the 25% discount and order on free Shipping friday and it gets pretty cheap.

I have the Marauder Pistol and am quite happy with it. I added a 1 inch dowel and a piece of pool noodle to the carbine stock to make a cheek rest. I ditched the red dot scope and put on a 3-9 x40mm AO scope from amazon (hammers brand scope). The P-rod pumps quickly with the Benjamin pump, about one stroke for each shot. At 27 yards, I get 40 shots within point blank zero, and can squeeze 8 more shots with a hold over . Accuracy is over lapping shots at 30 yards, the 8 shots from one loaded magazine leaves a quarter sized hole in the target. The gun can hold its own to 40 plus yards. My gun loves CPHP from Walmart at under 7.00 per 500 pellets.

Reactions: OldSchooler
"OldSchooler"Sorry but the link doesn't work. It's asking me to sign in?

Sorry I did not realize you needed to sign in to use the marketplace.
It is a S510 ,177 caliber with a regulator which is an addition for $800.
index.php

If you are looking at less than that consider this one which is a Marauder rifle in .22 for $299 

http://airguns.net/classifieds/show_ad.php?adNum=137891&adSort=&StartingAd=0&NumberOfPages=7

Or another $330
http://airguns.net/classifieds/show_ad.php?adNum=137851&adSort=&StartingAd=0&NumberOfPages=7

Thanks everyone this is great information I want to get so much more than I really need. But that will be reserved for the next gun. I think I have decided on the marauder pistol. It looks like Crossman has the best deal. And will save even more to order on friday.

Again thanks eeveryone for all the help. I think I have found a new home. I have run and owned many forums in the past and the last one was destroyed by the members with bad attitudes. We called them ethugs. But you guys seem very nice and rational. So far the best group of members I have meet.

For the Budget guys you cant go wrong with the Benjamin marauder or the BSA for shooting sguirrels in the yard at that close a range. The .177 is quiet and wil do the job humanely, the .22 in much louder and will attract attention after multiple shots. The .177 will not be heard at 50 ft away with the proper wt pellet.

That's what I experience in my yard.

Check out AEAC video on the Benjamin Maximus Euro model. It's super quiet, back yard friendly, PCP, 2000psi fill so it's hand pumpable and if you buy it using his link from Crosmam and his discount code you get $55 off bringing it down to $165. I'm thinking about getting one, because the shot count is over 35 in .177 and it's really light, only 6 lbs with scope. Trigger is average but there are plenty of upgrades available as it's the same as the Discovery.

I purchased the Benjamin Maximus Hunter package off Crosman's website. There's 25% off coupon being advertised on this site. Really happy with accuracy and scope. With pump, scope, rifle, and shipping it will be around $350.00. AEAC YouTube channel has reviews on the Euro and .177. The Hunter package is .22 cal. The draw back is it's on the loud side. A moderator can be purchased at tko22.com to make it backyard friendly. Great rifle up to 50 yards. All in your looking at $400.00.

BTW, this PCP is pump friendly. Rifle only goes to 2000 psi with good shot string. More than enough power for squirrels.

No one seems to have mentioned the QB79, basic rifle $100.00, Ninja regulated bottle $59.00 and I paid $100.00 for what is now the G6 hand pump.

QB has an outstanding trigger, everyone should agree a regulator is very nice on an airgun, quality is WAY up over the olden days ( anyone remember Golden Joe ?) , all wood & metal, too many mods available & super easy to work on.
At 25 yards max stone stock - may need to polish crown ? - with the 850psi Ninja you should get well over 100 shots.

John 

"spysir"No one seems to have mentioned the QB79, basic rifle $100.00, Ninja regulated bottle $59.00 and I paid $100.00 for what is now the G6 hand pump.

QB has an outstanding trigger, everyone should agree a regulator is very nice on an airgun, quality is WAY up over the olden days ( anyone remember Golden Joe ?) , all wood & metal, too many mods available & super easy to work on.
At 25 yards max stone stock - may need to polish crown ? - with the 850psi Ninja you should get well over 100 shots.

John
Interesting, I've never heard of one of those.

Bobby

"rancho"Cool and let us know what you think of the puppy. What kind of scope?
I have a new. spare UTG 3-9x40 Hunter Scope that I'm going to put on it. I have this scope on my Mrods - they are easy to zero, are bright, with a sharp image, and they hold their zero. Zeiss XB75 (really nice scope, BYW) on my Scorpyd Crossbow and I should probably have saved the $$$ and bought a UTG for the Scorpyd, too.