.25 Wildcat MK2 is this good....

Super short video, but it gives you an idea of how good this gun is. This is my 10 year old daughter taking her 3rd shot ever. As in never fired any gun before! She has a compound bow and is wicked good so I knew she’d be a quick study. First shot was at a 6” target at 50 yards- dead on the eye. Her second shot was just before this video and was a very near miss so I thought I should video. She is shooting 106 yards at Lime-a-Rita can. Gun is sighted at 50 yards so she is holding 3.5 mil dots. (I explained what this was the shot before this one.).

I’m a pretty proud dad on Father’s Day and totally impressed with the Wildcat!!!
download.png

Thanks guys! Sorry the video quality isn't better. I guess I'll have to start a You Tube account and embed the videos. I have a vimeo account so maybe I'll use that?

It was the highlight of my day. She is my fishing buddy and loves trying new things like this and the bow. She likes the electronic devices like all kids, but I try to keep as much "old school" fun at her fingertips. Sometimes I feel like kids are missing out!