.25 VK AMMO

Sorry guys no pics.

That said, I bought two weights based on samples sent to me from Stoti (thanx again!) 31.5 & 32.8 both large hp. I am testing with a Crown, 600mm slug liner 1/20T. Shoots the JSB KHI@ 924fps and the KHII's at 910 (that's strange huh?) Here is how the ammo chronied

920 915 928 938 920 SWEEEEEET! 917avg

908 924 914 915 925 EXACTLY THE SAME 917

Note there are two hot rounds in each group. Could be my gun.

Accuracy @ 50yards 31.5 not good. I couldn't shoot maybe 3 +"? Didn't try 100

32.8 @ 50 all 5 easily under a quarter. 100 yds 2 +/- ? I'll buy more of these.

The VK's loaded fine in my mag. It requires a different hold of the mag on your part, not a big thing. They load very nice. My buddy shoots a NOVA .25 runs it 880+ HIS loved 31.5's he has never shot a sub 2" @ 100 and did with those! So there ya go huh. My hunk of lead is his diamond.

Thanx guys

Nice buddy! Great velocities with the 32.8 grainers too! When I start the testing with the 700mm .25 liner in my Impact, I'm not even going to mess around with 30 different slugs again. I'm going to try the Varmint Knocker 30.4gr, the 31.5gr, the 32.8gr and maybe some of the Nielsen 36gr or 39gr. I have left over. Those were the best in my testing and I know one of them will shoot!

Dale will definitely hook you up! I really can't say enough nice things about Dale and his Varmint Knocker slugs. His slug's weights are super consistent, the ogive and bearing surface is exactly the same on each and the flat base on his slugs works very well in the FX slug liners. Dale is a super guy, he's helped me with the slug testing tremendously. He made me so many variations of each of his slugs to test and offered so much great information, it was crazy. I know it was probably a pain in the butt for him to make all of the different slug variations(over 30) and he didn't even blink. As a matter of fact, I didn't even ask, he offered. Just a great dude! 

Stoti

I would suggest adjusting velocity as you test each weight of slug. Assuming bore size and lead-in, ect. are good. 

If at 50 yards a 3 shot test group isn't a one hole or so close to it, don't waste more slugs at that speed. 

I had slugs that were crap. Lots of experimenting and now accuracy superior to pellets .

You'll find the match.............