.25 taipan slugs

I am shooting these out of my Taipan standard .25 with excellent results. Good luck 
5D712A48-E3F8-4EB0-AA4C-FECB054A7076.1610798335.jpeg

I just tried a plethora of slugs in my .25 Vet Long this past weekend. The NSA 29.5 in .249 did better that the NSA 29.0 in my rifle. The 29.5 were at 970 fps. They were about a nickel size for 10 at 46 yard. The other one to mention, which did even better was the JSB Knock Out Slug 33.49 grain at 915 fps. About 10 in a dime at 46 yard. One surprising thing was that the point of impact with these and my normal JSB 34 grain diablo was all very close. I have not been this lucky with any of the other slug / pellet trials in my other Vet which is a .22 nor my Brocock Commander XR. The other two have great slug loads, but the POI is very different from my pellet load. I shot a string of 25 slug variations of NSA and the Knock Outs and all were within minute of "beer can lid":rolleyes: at 46 yd. I was surprised and very happy. Best of luck to you!

Chris

I just tried a plethora of slugs in my .25 Vet Long this past weekend. The NSA 29.5 in .249 did better that the NSA 29.0 in my rifle. The 29.5 were at 970 fps. They were about a nickel size for 10 at 46 yard. The other one to mention, which did even better was the JSB Knock Out Slug 33.49 grain at 915 fps. About 10 in a dime at 46 yard. One surprising thing was that the point of impact with these and my normal JSB 34 grain diablo was all very close. I have not been this lucky with any of the other slug / pellet trials in my other Vet which is a .22 nor my Brocock Commander XR. The other two have great slug loads, but the POI is very different from my pellet load. I shot a string of 25 slug variations of NSA and the Knock Outs and all were within minute of "beer can lid":rolleyes: at 46 yd. I was surprised and very happy. Best of luck to you!

Chris
Gimme it back now! Lol

• Love
Reactions: Bollweevil