.25 muzzle break

Forums General Discussion .25 muzzle break

• Views : 600
  • Link

MattR1267
    Participant

Hi, so soon I’m going to start to convert my 1377 to a .25 and I was wondering who makes any good .25 muzzle breaks. I can’t seem to find any. Any help is appreciated.

Link

LDP
    Participant

Muzzle break or silencer? I dont think a muzzle break is a worth while accessory on an airgun unless you were going for looks over function.

Link

Glem.Chally
    Participant

*Brake

I think my 1377 is underpowered shooting a 8gr .177 pellet,  what wizardry will you use to propel .25 cal pellets?

Link

Paulcat
    Participant

It doesn’t do much,but because moderators are a no-no in Australia FX rifles come with a muzzle flip.Is it what you’re looking for?

Muzzle flip

Link

Glem.Chally
    Participant

Same thing in Canada,  this is on my Royale.

Link

LDP
    Participant

“Glem.Chally”*Brake
    I think my 1377 is underpowered shooting a 8gr .177 pellet,  what wizardry will you use to propel .25 cal pellets?

Lol thanks for that correction. I didnt even think about how it was spelled and just followed.

My BSA Scorpion came with a brake and so did the R10 mk2. They are just for looks in my opinion. If you can use a silencer on airguns in your area that would be the only thing worth hanging off the end of your airgun. I have read mixed reviews on air strippers and some very knowledgeable people who call air strippers snake oil. 

Link

Glem.Chally
    Participant

Yeah I wish we could have them up here an LDC/moderator/silencer,  this is how it came factory I guess as the alternative to finish off the end of the barrel.  Just for looks on an airgun I agree.

Link

Paulcat
    Participant

Same on mine Gem.Chally. I think its only purpose is to save the threads on the end of the barrel.And look nice.

Link

MattR1267
    Participant

so far i’m gonna get the basic parts like the breech, barrel, and a moderator or muzzle break. there are some longer tubes sold that hold more air. there are some other parts too I can’t name off the top of my head.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.