• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

25 meter air rifle paper targets

Thanks for the info guys,
10 meter paper targets are abundant online. 25 meter not so much. Maybe my google skills are failing.

I have been printing my own from a .pdf file downloaded from extremebenchrest website, but wanted a source for the professionally printed targets.
I have sent an email to Joe F. at usairriflebenchrest.com. Maybe I will have luck with a reply.

Oldspook, I did snatch a 10 meter pistol printable target from your link. Thanks

I ran into the same thing where Joe wasn't responding. Sent the association an e-mail and got a reply back that day and an e-mail from Joe then next day. Joe was very friendly and followed through quickly with the order. Just must not check his e-mail that often. Just send the association an e-mail and they'll take care of it. 

Reactions: Str8tshooter
"chasdicapua"I ran into the same thing where Joe wasn't responding. Sent the association an e-mail and got a reply back that day and an e-mail from Joe then next day. Joe was very friendly and followed through quickly with the order. Just must not check his e-mail that often. Just send the association an e-mail and they'll take care of it.
Thanks for your response, I just sent off some questions I was not able to get answered here, and also inquired about the Targets.