.25 Marauder magazine and pellet fitment.

Forums PCP Airguns .25 Marauder magazine and pellet fitment.

• Views : 696
  • Link

JDShapp
    Participant

Since I now have a .25 Marauder I’ve been thinking of trying out some Predator Polymags and maybe some Eun Jins. Only thing that’s stopped me is not knowing whether the two pellets will fit the magazine or not. Any fellow Marauder owners have any issues getting the two pellets to fit in the magazine?

Link

ezerhoden14
    Participant

I’ve used Polymags and Eun Jin 35.8 Domed and 43.2 Pointed in my .25 marauder gen 2. they all fit the magazine well. they do some impressive damage to pumpkins, although I’ve never used them on any game. The Polymags were much more accurate than the Eun Jins. you shouldn’t have any issues loading any of those pellets in your magazine.

Link

ezerhoden14
    Participant

Id like to add that the Eun Jins, being as heavy as they are, landed 5 to 6 inches lower than point of aim with a rifle sighted for 25 yards with JSB 25gr.

Link

30cal
    Participant

Also you can load them one at a time if you find a pellet that won’t fit the mags. There are single shot trays available. I got mine from Archer Airguns. http://www.archerairguns.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=25mrodsingleshottray

Link

ajshoots
    Participant

I have yet to find a pellet that doesn’t fit the .25 mags. Many bullets/slugs will also fit.

Link

WCT_Editor
    Participant

I’ve used both the Polymags and the Eun Jin from the .25 magazine without issues. The Polymags are better in terms of holding a group from mine as well with between a 1/2″ and 3/4″ grouping at 30 yards.

Link

ezerhoden14
    Participant

If you look closely at a Polymag it really resembles a JSB pellet with a hollow point and a plastic “ballistic” tip. I’ve had good groups with them also, which leads me to believe they are well manufactured (by JSB?!?!?)

Link

Crosman999
    Participant

JSB makes fine pellets,most of my guns prefer them. Running a pellet that heavy like the Enjun doesn’t suit me unless the guns tuned real hot..upper 850s and 900s.not sure if Polymag has the shortys in .25,can always find a single shot tray as well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.