.25 knockouts?

There is a MKII! here they are and they are different, we have been testing them for a couple of weeks!

IMG_4189.1606297902.jpg
IMG_4194.1606297910.jpg

Go to your local store like everyone else on this forum has to do and buy a tin of these pellets. See what you get. There is no Mk1 or Mk2. What you show in your photos are most likely pre-production samples for testing sent to those very privileged folks chosen by JSB. They are not available to the general public. If you like, I will take photos of the current pellet and tins being sold by JSB.

Steve I am not sure what your point is? I have already said I am testing the MKII given to me as samples, of course they aren't in the shops yet, that's why they send them to us to test! 

I can only say that the original KO were very good and not "particularly" barrel fussy, the MKII are even better, it wont be long before you can get your hands on them!

Go to your local store like everyone else on this forum has to do and buy a tin of these pellets. See what you get. There is no Mk1 or Mk2. What you show in your photos are most likely pre-production samples for testing sent to those very privileged folks chosen by JSB. They are not available to the general public. If you like, I will take photos of the current pellet and tins being sold by JSB.

Dang, someone was having a bad day